Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pasar malam VS Plazas

I am now having longer hair than usual so I started to buy stuffs like hair clips, bands and etc to add some 'deco' to my hair. :p

I am now sharing some example on how to get nice blink stuffs with half of Super Complex's price. And of course for those ladies who dont shop in pasar malam, sorry to tell you, you will ended up got CHOP kao kao!!

I seldom purchase all these stuffs until this year when my hair is already long enough to tie up.
For the hand band with flower, i got from market at $11, bought 2 for $20. I saw the same thing in Gurney Plaza, EXACTLY same thing, same quality hor..... and its tag price is $22.90 Count yourself how much different.

For hair clips, bought 1 pairs for $8, plaza price range from $8.90 to $12.90 each. For the $5 band, plaza selling range from $9.90 to $15.90 each. Then again, how many young gals will go to market to buy all these?? Only poor ppl like me will go market to buy ... :P You ask those 'mui mui zai' go pasar?? Muahaha, the anwer you should know.

Back to the look, when you put the things on your hair, who cares how much it costs? As long as it looks nice and blink blink, who cares ar? :P Oh yes, the richy cares.

No comments: