Monday, January 26, 2009

My Doraemon collection

I wanted to take their photos long long time ago but i was being too lazy to do it. I have a small amount of collection, cant afford to collect all though.

These are some of my favourite toys and i am displaying them in my room.


This was from KFC collection - bought chicky meal X 4 (cost $7++ each) to collection all 4 items.


The egg machine - bought this from Genting egg machine cost $8 each :P Expensive but fun.


I found this from ebay and i paid 24 bucks for 2 items. Happy with them.







My lovely lion hugging the cute doraemon card, compliments from my ex colleagues.


Doraemon clock from S & J shop $9.90


The display toys bought from S & J by him - $42.90 each. I wanted to buy all 5 characters including Giant and Ah Foo, but my rack is TOO full to cater anymore toys, so i will find ways to clear some of my older stuffs before i adding new toys to my rack. :P


No comments: