Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mobility, adaptability?

I shifted to new place again and yes I know I know.... I move very fast and alws not loyal to any of my bosses. Hey!! I never deny that though. We just need to grab opportunity when it comes to us, so I simply gotta move when it comes along.

Then again, thats not my point of this post as I was planning to talk about my adaptability to new environment. After moving to so many places, I realized there is something alws happen when I change to a new job. I GET SICK! Its either in the first month, or within few weeks and it alws happen no matter where I go.

Here it comes again. I started this new job last Tue and immediately after 2 days I fell sick but I still go to work even I was really really sick. The reason simply because I am too new to go for Medical leave. BUT I WAS TOTALLY DOWN on last Fri!!! The thing was, I went to clinic on Fri morning to get some help and Dr. immediately issue dme MC (which I think I deserve a rest even I am new to the co. ) and ask me not to work. I was diagnosed with fever, sore throat and was coughing quite badly.

And then what? I went home, took the medicine and after 30 mins when the med start working, I dozz off from morning till 4pm. Haha So my MC is really pure for me to sleep on bed for whole day. And I was lucky to have weekends but the thing is I got final exam .... damn it!!! So I did not really rest for my weekends as I got to study.

So the moral of the story is, dont alws change job. Hehehe!!!

No comments: