Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Positive energy

It was Monday morning, and I woke up as usual and was rushing to the train station in Bukit Jalil. Oh yes, before I come to that, I had decided to take train to work instead of driving as my office is right in front of Kerinci Station, a place very near to Bangsar. The reason of making this move, need not to explain further, I hate my car not moving on the road every morning and evening.

Alright, back to the topic. Why positive energy is needed? First, I left my phone at home which already make me feel really really bad. I very rely on my phone and especially now I am using smart phone that I can do a lot of things that sometimes you are not allow to do in office like Msn chat, facebook all the time and etc.

Well, I was already on my way to the station so I couldn't turn back, I am not into business anyway. Leaving phone at home will not harm me though. Then .... the next good thing happened is.... may be I was overly thinking about my phone so I took the wrong turn and directed to MEX highway. And guess what? Thats the highway to Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and KLIA!

Alright, so I was driving up there and hoping I can turn back halfway. Too bad, no way to turn back so I DROVE TO PUTRAJAYA AND MAKE 1 ROUND IN CYBERJAYA AND COME BACK TO BUKIT JALIL AGAIN. Initially I was planning to drive straight to KL but when coming back I realized I can exit to Bukit Jalil so I end up decided to go back there. Thanks god there was no jam on the road. The time was 820am already and I was not even boarding to LRT yet!!! Gosh I thought I will be really late on that day.

So I took LRT train from Bukit Jalil and I need to exit to Masjid Jamek to transit to Kelana Jaya Line and go to Kerinci. And suddenly my Touch n Go card become INVALID, I couldn't pass through the gate!! Damn.... ok I still can buy my ticket from train station. So my mood was already bad in the morning and now added on with this stupid card malfunction. Really bad Monday for me. Luckily taking train is always a pleasant ride to me because you will never need to worry about traffic anymore. Just ride on and get off when you reach your desire station.

Then finally, after 45 mins, I still make to office on time. NO LATE at all and I was like first 5 person stepped into the office. Normally they come in at 930am or later. Alright, finally I can sit down enjoy the air cond for a while and start taking my breakfast and prepare to work.

The bad luck still not go away and it TOPPED UP with the fire drill exercise!! And you may think, aiks... fire drill is just another normal thing that can happen at many places. Think again?? I AM SITTING IN MENARA TELEKOM, 46TH FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! And walking with dress and heels is TOTALLY NO FUN!!!

Thats not all, remember my Touch N Go card? The stupid systems cannot reset my card and I need to go their office to reactivate it.

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how I feel on Monday.

Well, my Tuesday was a smooth and happy one, so its not that bad, positive energy still with me. And another good thing is since I walk alot everyday so I shall expect a slender legs after months.

No comments: