Saturday, April 02, 2011

Fossil madness part 3

Another round of FOSSIL madness coming, I am not sure how many bags I am gonna buy but so far I only look at FOSSIL. Finger crossed, I promise myself at least once a year I gotta reward myself. Be it FOSSIL or what..... not Burberry, LV those I am not rich enough to get for now. Any model from these brand will cost you min MYR2000 or more. That is too much for me, I rather fly oversea with that price.

For my previous post, view here Fossil Madness and Fossil Madness Part 2

Here is my new favorite, Yellow Tote bag!


Tava Tote USD$178.00

Perforations create perfect patterns in our Tava tote. Available in warm colors, it's the perfect carryall for every day.

Material: Leather
Closure: Magnetic snap
Interior: Zip, cell phone and PDA pockets; no exterior pockets
Measurements: 14 1/2"L x 4 1/2" W x 14"H
Drop: 8 1/2"L
Origin: Imported

Source: http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/handbags/tote_handbags/tava_totezb4638p.html?departmentCategoryId=30000&N=0&Ns=p_wsc2|0||p_weight|0&rec=4&pn=c&imagePath=ZB4638700

No comments: