I had a habit and I do it all the time. If you noticed you will know I alws touch my hair and I mean touching at all times. Haha!!
I didnt really realized until my boss told me.... do you know even during interview, I noticed you were being obsessive about your hair? I was like... oh really? then I said, yes I think I am, I touch my hair almost all the time.
When I was younger with short hair, I touch my hair behind my ear, and I will pull the hair out and I do it ALL the time. My classmates who sit near me they all know about this. As my hair grow longer, I started to add on my obsessive level where I start to search for damaged hair like split end hair, dry or rough hair, I will then try my effort to sort it out from millions of hair that I have and pull it out. And I tell you, I can pull off alot alot of hair and continue doing it. :)
Lets think again, why I started doing this? and when I started all these crap? I was reading some articles about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The common symptoms as below:
I didnt really realized until my boss told me.... do you know even during interview, I noticed you were being obsessive about your hair? I was like... oh really? then I said, yes I think I am, I touch my hair almost all the time.
When I was younger with short hair, I touch my hair behind my ear, and I will pull the hair out and I do it ALL the time. My classmates who sit near me they all know about this. As my hair grow longer, I started to add on my obsessive level where I start to search for damaged hair like split end hair, dry or rough hair, I will then try my effort to sort it out from millions of hair that I have and pull it out. And I tell you, I can pull off alot alot of hair and continue doing it. :)
Lets think again, why I started doing this? and when I started all these crap? I was reading some articles about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The common symptoms as below:
The symptoms of OCD, which are the obsessions and compulsions, may vary. Common obsessions include:
- Fear of dirt or contamination by germs.
- Fear of causing harm to another.
- Fear of making a mistake.
- Fear of being embarrassed or behaving in a socially unacceptable manner.
- Fear of thinking evil or sinful thoughts.
- Need for order, symmetry, or exactness.
- Excessive doubt and the need for constant reassurance.
Common compulsions include:
- Repeatedly bathing, showering, or washing hands.
- Refusing to shake hands or touch doorknobs.
- Repeatedly checking things, such as locks or stoves.
- Constant counting, mentally or aloud, while performing routine tasks.
- Constantly arranging things in a certain way.
- Eating foods in a specific order.
- Being stuck on words, images or thoughts, usually disturbing, that won't go away
- Repeating specific words, phrases, or prayers.
- Needing to perform tasks a certain number of times.
- Collecting or hoarding items with no apparent value.
Source: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/obsessive-compulsive-disorder
So I am having repeatly touching hair action hahahah!!! And also if you are going out with me I will alws ask you, have I locked my car? You sure? Aiyo I am worry la, better walk back to check again. Yeah, I alws do that..... Not only that, I also alws think that my skin is getting older, my pigments, my eye lines, dark eye rings, if I just washed my hair, I wil be very conscious about having frizzy/messy hair and etc...... (Thats explain why I alws touch my hair!) Actually as the matter of fact, I think I still look alright even all these appears on my face.
I think I have mild obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms... :P
However I think my case is not very severe until I need medical help just if people sitting beside me they may thinking, what the hell is this lady doing? touch the hair non stop dono for what?? Well you tell me, am I really that obsessive? :P
So I am having repeatly touching hair action hahahah!!! And also if you are going out with me I will alws ask you, have I locked my car? You sure? Aiyo I am worry la, better walk back to check again. Yeah, I alws do that..... Not only that, I also alws think that my skin is getting older, my pigments, my eye lines, dark eye rings, if I just washed my hair, I wil be very conscious about having frizzy/messy hair and etc...... (Thats explain why I alws touch my hair!) Actually as the matter of fact, I think I still look alright even all these appears on my face.
I think I have mild obsessive compulsive disorder symptoms... :P
However I think my case is not very severe until I need medical help just if people sitting beside me they may thinking, what the hell is this lady doing? touch the hair non stop dono for what?? Well you tell me, am I really that obsessive? :P
3 comments:
So, you have hair fetish.
That's not too bad still... don't worry about it. haha
Yup, I like pulling my hair and look at it... damn!!!
But your behaviour is still not the worst yet la.. Don worry, you are a human, sometimes GOD give us such behaviour to differenciate you from the rest.. so you are SPECIAL in your own way!! Have a nice weekend, my friend! :p
Post a Comment