Nothing much to but to show how bad my skin is.... you dont see that so clearly normally as I covered my skin with the super wonder BB cream fromSkin food that make me looks crystal clear and fair.
Both cheek with freckles

This is more obvious, I think i have this as part of genetic because I can see my mom having the same thing at the same spot on her face. I need to do something about it before its too late.

So I decided to buy some spot treatment thing to fix it, I got this Cellnique Derma Whitening Essence

No matter what it is, I just hope it can do it wonders to lighten my freckles a little bit

It looks like mustard source in your cheese burger.... hehe! The texture is light and you will not smell anything from this yellowish serum

Second thing is this superstar product from Cellnique, the sebum gel and I used this since last year and I am still happy with it. I dont use it every night as it may end up too dry to my skin. So this 30ml can last me at least 6 to 8 months. This is for blackhead treatment, so far it ate all blackheads/whiteheads from my cheeks and chin except nose area.

Gel texture with little (mint) tingling sensation

The next thing I use is this Eucerin eye cream, i got it from Guardian. I am now a Eucerin fans as I find their products very gentle and not sensitized my skin and so far I am still happy with them. Although it may not do any magic to make me look prettier but with the price that I pay, I dont expect magic from them. After all, it is better than I dont do anything at all.

Light cream texture, non greasy and easy to absolve

Then this is my super wonder product!! Their Anti age filler range. I bought both day and night cream. So far no magic happened but I like the feeling of waking up from bed with smooth and supple skin. Not oily and yet a natural glow is presented at all day. However, this is NOT for oily skin users. If you have pimples skin, please stay away from this!

Update post will be posted in 4 to 6 weeks time. Stay tuned!
Both cheek with freckles

This is more obvious, I think i have this as part of genetic because I can see my mom having the same thing at the same spot on her face. I need to do something about it before its too late.

So I decided to buy some spot treatment thing to fix it, I got this Cellnique Derma Whitening Essence

No matter what it is, I just hope it can do it wonders to lighten my freckles a little bit

It looks like mustard source in your cheese burger.... hehe! The texture is light and you will not smell anything from this yellowish serum

Second thing is this superstar product from Cellnique, the sebum gel and I used this since last year and I am still happy with it. I dont use it every night as it may end up too dry to my skin. So this 30ml can last me at least 6 to 8 months. This is for blackhead treatment, so far it ate all blackheads/whiteheads from my cheeks and chin except nose area.

Gel texture with little (mint) tingling sensation

The next thing I use is this Eucerin eye cream, i got it from Guardian. I am now a Eucerin fans as I find their products very gentle and not sensitized my skin and so far I am still happy with them. Although it may not do any magic to make me look prettier but with the price that I pay, I dont expect magic from them. After all, it is better than I dont do anything at all.

Light cream texture, non greasy and easy to absolve

Then this is my super wonder product!! Their Anti age filler range. I bought both day and night cream. So far no magic happened but I like the feeling of waking up from bed with smooth and supple skin. Not oily and yet a natural glow is presented at all day. However, this is NOT for oily skin users. If you have pimples skin, please stay away from this!

Update post will be posted in 4 to 6 weeks time. Stay tuned!
4 comments:
How much is that whitening essence?
Market $229 but I got it from my regular seller from ebay at $160.
Don't use too much of those whitening stuff... god knows what'll it do to your skin in the long term.
If this bottle never improve anything, i will just forget about it.
Post a Comment