Monday, May 02, 2011

Esfolar sling bag

My new sling bag. I am buying this for daily work purpose. Since I am taking train so carry a smaller bag is a better idea so that I have better control on my valuable belongings.

This is a raw leather bag from Esfolar, sorry I never heard about this brand before. I bought it because its leather and I got it at 50% discount. I paid $124 for this, quite a good price to me.

The front view


As mentioned, this is raw leather so you may notice the imperfection on the surface but it is very normal.


Inner compartment, as you can see its a very compact bag, so cosmestic stuff gotta take away.




Side view


Overall I am quite happy with this, small compact come with sling straps and its leather. I love it.

2 comments:

WY said...

be careful on the streets with ur bag.

Sakemi said...

Carry sling is safe, so far train riders quite good manners except for KTM commuter as the train is alws jammed pack.