This is my update for my previous post Obsessive level up I bought the anti pigment serum and here is my update after 3 months. One phrase, do nothing product and I will not repurchase. Hehe !!
So I am gonna stick to my usual pharmacy brand that so far make me quite happy. Other than cleanser, I also bought their eye cream, night cream and now here is my latest product added to my Eucerin family.
The so called anti pigment fluid. It claimed to whitened your skin in 4 to 8 weeks. I think lets not hope too much this round and just used it as day moisturizer with SPF 30. Thats it, if its works as it claimed, it will be bonus for me. The price for this is 80 bucks after 10 or 20% discounts, I forgot.... just bought it last night.
This morning I used for the first time and I quite like the texture, is not oily and very light an yet make your skin glow. I mean naturally glow. More update after 4 to 6 weeks, we will see. :)
So I am gonna stick to my usual pharmacy brand that so far make me quite happy. Other than cleanser, I also bought their eye cream, night cream and now here is my latest product added to my Eucerin family.
The so called anti pigment fluid. It claimed to whitened your skin in 4 to 8 weeks. I think lets not hope too much this round and just used it as day moisturizer with SPF 30. Thats it, if its works as it claimed, it will be bonus for me. The price for this is 80 bucks after 10 or 20% discounts, I forgot.... just bought it last night.
This morning I used for the first time and I quite like the texture, is not oily and very light an yet make your skin glow. I mean naturally glow. More update after 4 to 6 weeks, we will see. :)
1 comment:
Use so much whitening stuff not good lar...
Post a Comment