This is my Xmas treat for my hard work for the past few months. I started using Origins since Aug and I am quite happy with the results. Yeah, there is no magic here, if you want great skin, the best way still sleep well, eat the right food and drink alot of water.
As age is progessing, normal pharmacy brands products does not help to prevent me from aging. Especially people like me with dry skin, the aging signs comes even faster. So if you have oily skin, be thankful that aging will probadly come later.
I tried Origins Make A Difference range in which this is tagetting dry skin users. I bought the serum and moisturiser and I love the smell so much. It made me feel so relaxing and I wakeup with supple moistured skin.
With that I am delighted with its December Xmas Promo Pack, I had choosen Make A difference $380 set and I add on the Spot relief gel $58
This item was know for its relaxing agent and its purpose is for de-stress.

The 380 set include
1. Make A Difference (MAD) Rejunevating serum 15ml
2. MAD +Plus Rejunevating Gel 50ml
3. MAD +Plus Moisture Cream 30ml
4. MAD Moisturizing Cleansing Milk 50ml
5.MAD Rejunevating Lotion 50ml
I love hydrating and I love Origins.


No comments:
Post a Comment