Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sit back and relax

Yes, that's what I keep telling myself. I was not feeling good over the last weekends, contractions pain starts hitting me and that worried me.

I then went to consult Dr on this Mon and his remarks worries me even more. "Your baby is underweight for 36 weeks." Holy shit....... I always thought my stomach small but never expect my gal not growing big. I was terribly paranoid wondering if that her development will be affected, learning delay and stuffs...... but my friend gave me a big bang asking me not to worry too much. Baby not big doenst means she is not healthy. Anyway, I couldn't help it but feeling not happy since my niece and nephew were born giant (3.7kg and 4.7kg respectively).

I then couldn't sleep well at night thinking life after she arrives, who is going to take care when I am back to work in KL, and how is she coping up with different styles of care taker. Sigh.... is like I may want to groom her according to my own way, my lifestyle, my routine but once I let the others to 'assist' you. She is no longer your gal but their gals, get it? Well, I have no choice now until my new home is ready to move in. Gotta wait la.

And to 'fix' the small baby issue, I start to drink milk again, even I don't like it. And the best thing is..... I bought chocolate milk, chocolate cakes, ice cream and I even ate DURIAN. The fruit that high in sugar, fat, protein and many other vits. I hardly eat DURIAN but a lot of people tells me DURIAN can make baby grow faster and bigger. SO I EAT! Drink more milk for 2 weeks, you baby sure go bigger, so I DRINK lor. I want her to become giant size too, I hope not that I am the one become big .... haha!

The next worry is hoping she not coming before 38 weeks, so I still have time to make her grow to 3kg. Poo Pi Poo Pi.


No comments: