Friday, August 30, 2013

Clock is ticking

Yes, the timing is running and I am still sitting here waiting. I am not the type of women who will just sit at home and wait for labour to come. I still drive around, eat what I want to eat (while I can). Friends are worry about me asking me to stay home, but I cant be staying home until September 10, right? I have been seeing my friends in hometown, chitchatting with those who delivered before, getting some sort of experience on how to handle new born baby. 

While he is working from home for these 2 weeks (Thanks to his understanding boss), I wake up everyday making breakfast. Hm... I am very senang at home so I do what I can now. May be I should bake a cake this Saturday. We do spend some quality time together before the angel arrives, I think that is important yea. Once she is here, no more quality time, I will just appreciate the moment when I can sleep. 

My last check up with Dr. early this week stating my baby estimated weight is about 2.5 kg now. It is still below the standard weight but Dr. said is ok, is slightly smaller but not very small. I have been eating alot since I am back to Penang actually. I eat and eat and eat lo..... may be now on holiday mood so I eat even more. So I may end up look like an elephant la. Anyway, is ok la,  I just want to make my baby grow bigger while she still inside me. 

The next check up is scheduled on next Wed. Let see if she is growing then. So far no obvious signs of early labour, (may be there are but I am not aware yet) I do not know whether this is normal or not. Contraction pain comes few weeks ago but now no more, no major signs coming and that "worries" me a little bit. Am I going to deliver on time or not? If it is earlier then it would be anytime now until Sep, if not (worst case) I would have to do c-sect. Better not la. I should just relax and enjoy my "single-hood" until she arrives. 

Bags are pack, everything is ready to welcome her. God bless. :) 

No comments: