It is been a week after I deliver our baby Yvonne. Life will never be the same since her arrival to our life. The active labour contraction pain can really kill you. So guys out there please love your mom and wife.
No more good night sleep since she will wake you up every 2 - 3 hours asking for milk. Support from family, husband is essential to keep me going. Taking care of the little one is never an easy job, moreover, I am looking forward on breast feeding.
I have been actively pumping my breast milk every few hours. Using manual breast pump too tiring for me, so I decided to invest on an electric pump. I was happily extracting my milk since the pump is working fine and fit my objective of getting 3 - 4 oz of milk a day. However, I experienced breast sore and so I could not continue pumping anymore. Direct latch baby on my nipples - no go since she was introduced to bottles on her 3rd or 4th day of birth. Latching her on made me very tired too. Breastfeeding is never an easy job anyway.
I am very stress out since I have set my mind on breast milk. Now that she is not willing to latch on and I do not have the correct technic to her on me. Daddy have been very helpful and being very patient with her too. He helped on nappy changing ( not very good at it yet ), milk feeding and also cuddling baby. I was so down for not able to pump my breast milk and he said: Is ok, you have tried your best to give what you have. If breastfeeding causing you stress, breast sore then you should stop and rest. Baby still have formula milk, she will still grow healthily. Dont over stress and please take care of yourself.
Thanks daddy, mommy will still not give up on breast feed, I will keep trying and I know it would work.




No comments:
Post a Comment