Yes, I am having more sleepless night lately. Partly due to the paranoid, dilemma feelings that come around. It is normal for an expecting pregnant lady, and I am a new mother with no active labour experience before. I tend to imagine things, negative thoughts with a lot of worries and so.
Bodyache attacked me mostly at night, as I may not get a suitable position that make me feel comfortable. I cant really walk for very long time now, my body cannot support my excessive weight and back pain could really irritate me whole night. A good sensual massage is good to relief the pain temporarily. Without question asked, that has to come from our husband.
I still cook a lot at home, making breakfast, prepare lunch while I still can. I am not a good cook, and I never cook before. So pardon me for the 'slack' presentation. I have downloaded some recipe applications on my ipad so I can continue to learn during my maternity leave. Cooking is fun especially when you are thinking the one you love while you cook.
Baby still having her own sweet time inside me, I am now due to 40 weeks and yet no signs of labour, no show of mucus, nothing happened so far except the usual body pain. I will see what Dr. says in my coming checkup in 2 days time.
This is how I look when I am 69kg
Baby diapers
Baby rompers
Nasi Goreng
Comment: Improvement required, rice too dry, not enough oil and water.
Simple breakfast with butter toast bread
Chicken burger
Bihun Goreng
Comment: Failed! Bihun over cook and caused broken link. Taste wise is acceptable.
Simple dinner with sardine and fried chicken wings.
Cookies
Butter cake
I am thinking to attend some pastry class to learn more about dessert making. I only know simple butter cake and cookies now. I am looking forward the day when I can bake together with the angel. All kids love baking as they can play with the dough and mix here and there. :)
I am still waiting for you baby.














No comments:
Post a Comment