I wrote this 2 posts on monday but i was not able to post here due to my modem problem....
It was a sunny Saturday morning, I drove my car to town to settle my car loan and other banking transactions…other words pay my debts! I noticed some weird noise around my tyres for the pass few days but I couldn’t manage to send my car for checking.
Right…..i did it on Saturday and….i was “forced” to spend 600 to replace some of the faulty parts. I am not a very “care conscious” driver, i am driving for the past 2 years ( I mean for my own car ) and I only send for balancing and alignment for 3 times! Oh yes, I supposed to do it every 10000km but I DIDN’T! And now what???
Upon checking, the mechanic told me the bearing --- well I cannot elaborate more on this as I am not sure what bearing is used for? Something to do with tyres lar! Then he said I have to replace in pairs…RM 95 * 2 lor! Ok fine, then when come to alignment, he called again and tell me my tyre gor CRACK ~~~ :~[ SO??? Need to replace again, in PAIRS! Of course otherwise it will cause another serious problem. RM 175 *2 lor!
Then comes to my steering control rod, huh? How come the shape like slightly bent, again I got to replace a new rod, this one sounds ok RM85. I have to replace because the noise is worsen and really worried me. In fact this mechanic told me the problem on my last visit, oh well I cannot remember when was that!!! Just to save those cheap cheap stuffs and now I got to spend for the expensive stuffs.
The reason I trust to him is that he always tell me the price before he replace. Unlike some shops, “ never mind, I will tell you after I repair.” Dangerous!! This guy, he will tell you, “oh miss chew, this one you have to change in pairs, we charge you *** .” He elaborates the problem; show you the faulty parts and lastly the price.
Ok, if any of you curious to know how the service is?
Then my answer is GOOD. They provide you drinks, Astro, air cond waiting room and papers to read. After the service, I find my car became BLOODY SMOOTH like a Brand New Car. Hehe, yalor, after spending so much money I got to console myself. Nah…..its true, very nice and smooth to drive and the most significant thing is that….no more noise and my tyre became very “quiet” now.
So, lesson #1, never save “necessary” money to save “unnecessary” expenses!!! Pain pain ….pain nah!!!
==============================================================
SOS
About a month ago, I fetched my grandmother from Perlis to my house. It was so long since her last visit, so my mom invited her to come so that we can drive her around. It is my pleasure to bring her around too! Then I sent her back to her house on Saturday afternoon, right after I repaired my car. That’s why I said my car became smooth because I was driving on high speed road.
Hm….my main objective here is neither my car nor my grandmother. Right…..lets start..now! It all about skin…….sorry guys….hehehe! Whenever I go on traveling, be it a very short / long distance; as long as I over night out of my house, I WILL NEVER FORGET to bring my toiletries bag; which is contains of my usual skin care set – cleanser, sunblock and moisturizer.
The contents of the bag is also varies on my destination. If I am going for holiday, then the bag will include my cosmetics otherwise I will only bring the basic items. I don’t understand how could I forget?? *sigh… I was trying my luck to ask my mami;
“ Mami ar, did you bring your cleanser?”
“Huh? You never bring meh?”
“Halor, I forgot la.”
“ I thought of using yours so I also don’t bring!”
“Ops, too bad!”
“ How about the sun block?”
“ Mami, if I forgot means forgot everything la.”
“ Never mind, go to pharmacy and get something else.”
So I drove to the “Bandar Perlis” – Kangar Ha! Lucky me, there is a new Watson store there. So I walked in and see I can get the travel kit. I found this set not bad. The Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear set.
The set contains of Foaming Facial Wash. 50ml

Claimed to remove all dirt, oil and impurities without over drying.
Oil Controlling Toner 50ml

Deeply remove dirt, oil which clog pores and prevent blemishes.
Oil Free Moisturizer 60ml

I bought this for RM 9.90 Very cheap and I like the packing too.
The first time I wash my face with this cleanser, I felt it is so drying and the toner is so harsh like applying alcohol onto my face. Then again the moisturizer is good, not oily and moisturize well.
I think it is not a bad product to use when you really forgot to bring your skincare. After a few attempts on these products, I find them not too bad. Let me tell you the reasons:
#1
The weather of Perlis is bloody hot and HARDLY RAIN. So, my face used to be very oily whenever I go there. When it is oily then my pimples will pop up a few days later. But this round seems ok, I believe it is definitely due to the “over drying” cleanser. Its really remove all the oil from your face that’s why I said it is not bad though if you are having the same skin type as mine.
#2
The Oil Free Moisturizer is not oily at all so I find my skin still “ok” this time as there is no excessive oil on my face. And at the same time, it moisturized my skin too!
#3
The price is very moderate and the packing is very nice. It is easy to buy and nice packing. I will not repurchase these as my permanent skin care because I find it is really drying and the natural moist on my face is removed too! So I will still stick to my usual brands but this one can be used for sports or after swimming.

Oh yes, if you are going to Redang /Perhentian island, this set is definitely good for you. Oh of course you must bring the Sun block along. As what I mentioned, SOS kit!
It was a sunny Saturday morning, I drove my car to town to settle my car loan and other banking transactions…other words pay my debts! I noticed some weird noise around my tyres for the pass few days but I couldn’t manage to send my car for checking.
Right…..i did it on Saturday and….i was “forced” to spend 600 to replace some of the faulty parts. I am not a very “care conscious” driver, i am driving for the past 2 years ( I mean for my own car ) and I only send for balancing and alignment for 3 times! Oh yes, I supposed to do it every 10000km but I DIDN’T! And now what???
Upon checking, the mechanic told me the bearing --- well I cannot elaborate more on this as I am not sure what bearing is used for? Something to do with tyres lar! Then he said I have to replace in pairs…RM 95 * 2 lor! Ok fine, then when come to alignment, he called again and tell me my tyre gor CRACK ~~~ :~[ SO??? Need to replace again, in PAIRS! Of course otherwise it will cause another serious problem. RM 175 *2 lor!
Then comes to my steering control rod, huh? How come the shape like slightly bent, again I got to replace a new rod, this one sounds ok RM85. I have to replace because the noise is worsen and really worried me. In fact this mechanic told me the problem on my last visit, oh well I cannot remember when was that!!! Just to save those cheap cheap stuffs and now I got to spend for the expensive stuffs.
The reason I trust to him is that he always tell me the price before he replace. Unlike some shops, “ never mind, I will tell you after I repair.” Dangerous!! This guy, he will tell you, “oh miss chew, this one you have to change in pairs, we charge you *** .” He elaborates the problem; show you the faulty parts and lastly the price.
Ok, if any of you curious to know how the service is?
Then my answer is GOOD. They provide you drinks, Astro, air cond waiting room and papers to read. After the service, I find my car became BLOODY SMOOTH like a Brand New Car. Hehe, yalor, after spending so much money I got to console myself. Nah…..its true, very nice and smooth to drive and the most significant thing is that….no more noise and my tyre became very “quiet” now.
So, lesson #1, never save “necessary” money to save “unnecessary” expenses!!! Pain pain ….pain nah!!!
==============================================================
SOS
About a month ago, I fetched my grandmother from Perlis to my house. It was so long since her last visit, so my mom invited her to come so that we can drive her around. It is my pleasure to bring her around too! Then I sent her back to her house on Saturday afternoon, right after I repaired my car. That’s why I said my car became smooth because I was driving on high speed road.
Hm….my main objective here is neither my car nor my grandmother. Right…..lets start..now! It all about skin…….sorry guys….hehehe! Whenever I go on traveling, be it a very short / long distance; as long as I over night out of my house, I WILL NEVER FORGET to bring my toiletries bag; which is contains of my usual skin care set – cleanser, sunblock and moisturizer.
The contents of the bag is also varies on my destination. If I am going for holiday, then the bag will include my cosmetics otherwise I will only bring the basic items. I don’t understand how could I forget?? *sigh… I was trying my luck to ask my mami;
“ Mami ar, did you bring your cleanser?”
“Huh? You never bring meh?”
“Halor, I forgot la.”
“ I thought of using yours so I also don’t bring!”
“Ops, too bad!”
“ How about the sun block?”
“ Mami, if I forgot means forgot everything la.”
“ Never mind, go to pharmacy and get something else.”
So I drove to the “Bandar Perlis” – Kangar Ha! Lucky me, there is a new Watson store there. So I walked in and see I can get the travel kit. I found this set not bad. The Johnson & Johnson Clean & Clear set.
The set contains of Foaming Facial Wash. 50ml

Claimed to remove all dirt, oil and impurities without over drying.
Oil Controlling Toner 50ml

Deeply remove dirt, oil which clog pores and prevent blemishes.
Oil Free Moisturizer 60ml

I bought this for RM 9.90 Very cheap and I like the packing too.
The first time I wash my face with this cleanser, I felt it is so drying and the toner is so harsh like applying alcohol onto my face. Then again the moisturizer is good, not oily and moisturize well.
I think it is not a bad product to use when you really forgot to bring your skincare. After a few attempts on these products, I find them not too bad. Let me tell you the reasons:
#1
The weather of Perlis is bloody hot and HARDLY RAIN. So, my face used to be very oily whenever I go there. When it is oily then my pimples will pop up a few days later. But this round seems ok, I believe it is definitely due to the “over drying” cleanser. Its really remove all the oil from your face that’s why I said it is not bad though if you are having the same skin type as mine.
#2
The Oil Free Moisturizer is not oily at all so I find my skin still “ok” this time as there is no excessive oil on my face. And at the same time, it moisturized my skin too!
#3
The price is very moderate and the packing is very nice. It is easy to buy and nice packing. I will not repurchase these as my permanent skin care because I find it is really drying and the natural moist on my face is removed too! So I will still stick to my usual brands but this one can be used for sports or after swimming.

Oh yes, if you are going to Redang /Perhentian island, this set is definitely good for you. Oh of course you must bring the Sun block along. As what I mentioned, SOS kit!
No comments:
Post a Comment