Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Single + pretty ladies

I read up this interesting blog from The Star Citizen’s Blog ….

Why are there so many single, successful, beautiful girls out there? What is happening? Aren't they good enough? I have many single friends who have beautiful characters, charming, and smart ( too smart perhaps ).. They are all either doing professional courses eg. medicine, pharmacy, law, accounting etc.. or working for high end companies and getting 'reasonable' salaries.. One thing in common about them.. they are independent and... single. Some of my male friends felt intimidated by females who are too smart and independent while some complain that females are too materialistic and too choosy. Is it true? Why? Arent' we suppose to be equal? It's a normal human thing to be choosy but majority of females out there are realistic in their choices. They don’t aim for Brad Pitt look alike or as rich as Donald Trump.

Well I truly agree with the last 2 statement on this blog by stating, smart pretty single lady do not expect Brad Pitt or David Beckham, oh Brad Pitt ~~~~ I also want! >:*
Or a bloody rich man likes Ronaldo with huge bungalow at the sea side. Right?
I have a few pretty ladies friends with a degree, pretty face ~ well when I said pretty means she is really pretty; good shape, engineer and above in electronics field, and she is single!
Well I know she is definitely not the only one in the ‘market’, then again what happened to the guys? Guys always looking for a smart and pretty lady to become their girl friend, don’t they?

Some said …..She is pretty and smart so they led her to become choosy. Ok, fine! They might be but they are not looking for a prefect guy after all; all they need is a guy ~ perhaps I should say a MAN who is able to take care of her; getting higher salary then her if possible; and any other criteria that MAN should have…..Romantic, passionate, cute…..bla bla bla Who does'nt want these?

Another reason why smart ladies are single is that they are too busy for their job, they have a lot of business trip; too many projects to handle; too many meeting to attend and all that. Some lady is homely, they work, and they go home. That could be the possible reason to explain why they are still single.

Also, it is not easy to find a right man. When I said RIGHT; it doesn’t mean this MAN must have a house, a big car, a stable job and income…..NO! RIGHT here means the click between each other, the frequency of topics, hobbies, interests, type of movies, musics …etc. Of course, don’t expect a smart + pretty lady to marry an operator with 500 monthly incomes. Who will? To be frank, I won’t! Then again, they are not looking for a MAN with 10000 monthly incomes either!

I met up with my college mates last weekend, and he was so curious about my “marital status”. He asked me whether I got boy friend or not?
And my answer was NO.
The next question…why are you being single for so long?
I was like @~@ !!! Long meh?
For me it is good to “rest” for a year or 2 before I start a new relationship is a “good” practice. This is to calm myself down and figure out what I really want in my life.
Another “pain” question, “Don’t you worry? You are 25 years old!”
Nah……” I never worry.” And why should I?
He just concern to me as he was one of my admirer back to college and we were “quite” close at that moment until I met my Ex…Aiks! After that I do not how many girl friends he has, and whenever we hang out I see different girl, ops! Lucky me huh!

Yes, I never worry and I am happy for my status now, I am not ready for new relationship yet. Until I met someone who can strike my sights and take my heart away, no worry...... I surely go after that MAN. Haha!

Back to the blog above, I think this could be due to MAN pride. MAN is more comfortable if the lady is earning less than them or lower education than them. Not all but most……..! That’s y there are so many single + pretty + smart + capable ladies in the ‘ market ’ right now.

No comments: