Its time…. The new house is ready. And so I got to come out with money to move in. The house was bought by my sis last year; and we were talking about moving in and renovation since last yr and now… it been started. The house is estimated to be ready in 2 months time.
Basically we don’t intend to spend so much for the house, but add on electrical stuffs in, its not gonna be cheap anyway. Major renovation, reconstruct the shape of the house had cost us a lot of money. We are going to demolish the additional toilet and make it to a kitchen. So we will be having a bigger kitchen by then.
We also change the master bedroom toilet; make it to a wet and dry washroom. These 2 major things already cost a lot. Not to forget those piping, electronic wiring charges, painting. Installation of electrical goods and lighting is charged separately.
For your information, my sis and I had spent up to 10k in a week. :D
First we paid for the renovation deposit, followed by 4k ++ for electrical goods.
I must say, I am tired for shopping around this week. I left work at 515pm and straight to shop until midnight since this Monday. Basically we were walking around electrical shops to compare their prices. At last we bought from SEC. As what I can see, they provide cheaper price compared to others. You compare one shot in Sunshine FARLIM area; BHB, SEN HING/SENQ and SEC (StarElectriCare) in a row. No need to travel around.
This Saturday got to shop for lighting again, wow… its almost done for now. Decoration items will be adding in slowly. I don’t know what to buy for now. I shall drop by IKEA by OCT as I will be watching Grand Prix Motor Race by then.
Here are the items we got for our new BABY. We still need to add on some kitchen appliances like blender, rice cooker, microwave oven and etc.
Toshiba Fridge RM2099

I like the tempered glass surface, scratch free and look very HIGH CLASS lor!

Panasonic Air Conditioner RM999 we only got this normal model, the Envio model is way too expensive RM1699 plus 400+ on the installation ler. No thank you! I only need something to make my room cold.

Panasonic Ventilation Fan RM104; this is for the kitchen

Panasonic Electronic Fan RM499; to be installed in living hall. I like this fan so much, it looks very COOL neh!

Panasonic Electronic Fan RM295; to be installed in bedrooms

Panasonic Shower System RM279

I couldnt get the built in hob picture, we bought it promotion price RM279, now is back to normal price RM549. All price shown is the display price, i dont think is a good idea to enclose 'after discount' price. :D
All my savings almost gone for this baby, but then i still feel happy. Just because this is our new house. Happy moving in to my new house, YEAH!!!
Basically we don’t intend to spend so much for the house, but add on electrical stuffs in, its not gonna be cheap anyway. Major renovation, reconstruct the shape of the house had cost us a lot of money. We are going to demolish the additional toilet and make it to a kitchen. So we will be having a bigger kitchen by then.
We also change the master bedroom toilet; make it to a wet and dry washroom. These 2 major things already cost a lot. Not to forget those piping, electronic wiring charges, painting. Installation of electrical goods and lighting is charged separately.
For your information, my sis and I had spent up to 10k in a week. :D
First we paid for the renovation deposit, followed by 4k ++ for electrical goods.
I must say, I am tired for shopping around this week. I left work at 515pm and straight to shop until midnight since this Monday. Basically we were walking around electrical shops to compare their prices. At last we bought from SEC. As what I can see, they provide cheaper price compared to others. You compare one shot in Sunshine FARLIM area; BHB, SEN HING/SENQ and SEC (StarElectriCare) in a row. No need to travel around.
This Saturday got to shop for lighting again, wow… its almost done for now. Decoration items will be adding in slowly. I don’t know what to buy for now. I shall drop by IKEA by OCT as I will be watching Grand Prix Motor Race by then.
Here are the items we got for our new BABY. We still need to add on some kitchen appliances like blender, rice cooker, microwave oven and etc.
Toshiba Fridge RM2099
I like the tempered glass surface, scratch free and look very HIGH CLASS lor!
Panasonic Air Conditioner RM999 we only got this normal model, the Envio model is way too expensive RM1699 plus 400+ on the installation ler. No thank you! I only need something to make my room cold.
Panasonic Ventilation Fan RM104; this is for the kitchen
Panasonic Electronic Fan RM499; to be installed in living hall. I like this fan so much, it looks very COOL neh!
Panasonic Electronic Fan RM295; to be installed in bedrooms
Panasonic Shower System RM279
I couldnt get the built in hob picture, we bought it promotion price RM279, now is back to normal price RM549. All price shown is the display price, i dont think is a good idea to enclose 'after discount' price. :D
All my savings almost gone for this baby, but then i still feel happy. Just because this is our new house. Happy moving in to my new house, YEAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment