Monday, December 03, 2007

I am back to the jungle

I am back to the jungle after so many weeks of lying down on my bed. Whoa.. i just realized that i am belongs to jungle as i missed the hiking session so much!! This round we hike to Muka head and light house.

The starting time was 845am, 4 of us having the front line lead of the hike.


Here comes the rest of the team


Having fun as if we are so .... Ahem !


The sea , long time no see !


YK was taking photo for MH Tan


Just me


The 3 jokers coming up




Snap photo while waiting for the rest halfway


Jumping is back




Here comes another 2 jokers



Group photos


Jumping not enough



Whisper sanitary pad advertisement trademark pose.. :P


Reached Muka head


Here comes the rest of the hikers


Waiting to get up to light house




Reached light house




Wind was strong, so breezy, nice


Nice seaview isnt it??


Having fun with the shadow




Another shadow posing :D


Having a group photo while we enjoying the wind on the top of light house



Monkeys




Durex king acting 'cool'


Me acting cute


We can see the moon during the day with naked eyes





I like this blue...




Strong wind brought greater waves along the beach


Yk


Yk sitting on the boat


While waiting for the boat to come


Just me, snap while waiting for the boat to bring us back to the shore






This guy even worst!! Having his own portrait as if lah he is the super star





YK again



Overall, this hike was a good one. I love it....


Update after the hike, the wind was too strong so the fisherman refused to send us back due to safety issue. So no choice lo, got to walk back. I have no issue by walking back as i am a frequent hiker, used to this intensity exercise. After reaching the begining point, i was tired as the sun light was too bright. The weather getting hot and the temperature shooting up when the time reached 2pm. I had my nap in the car, and too bad the traffic was so bad. We were stucked on the road for 1 hour before we reached home!!! Can u imagine that?? Whoa... beh tahan.

And after that i went out again for my facial appointment at 330pm. When i finished facial, its already 515pm. So i drove back to my home and my mom said want to bring our maid out for dinner before we send her back. Ok lo, so i had my rest for an hour before we head out to Tesco for dinner. I got no energy to go any place far, i was exhausted. Not from the hike but the weather!!!

I had a deep sleep during facial, even during the extraction session. Haha! Geng boh, extraction session i already in 'half-sleep' zone, when they finished that starting to put face masque on face...no question ask lo. I rest my body and soul liao lo! :D

No comments: