The farewell lunch was organized by Phoebe's team. And thanks to the gals who made the effort for this arrangement. It was a great gathering.
We had our lunch in Swenson Queensbay. Here is my photo sharing

The gals from Phoebe group

YK and I, with the silly looking EikDen behind me

Me and EikDen

YK and Kok Hooi, this one we called him as Junior Kok Hooi as we have another staff with the same name.

Shahanoor and I

The boss and I

Our group photo - total 34 persons here



Me and Kok Hooi

Giving "speech" Nah.... talking cock in that sense

Phoebe and I, the 2 heroines who are leaving from the company

Phoebe and I again

Yk and I again

The last group photo - I decided not to published it as it was taken in the lobby with very HUGE company logo. Although ALOT of ppl may already know where I work as I have some older post with pictures taken in the office. Since now I am leaving I shall not post any photos to reveal about the company and such I will remove the older post - only those posted with my company logo pictures in it.
Good luck to all of you and I hope you guys and gals will continue to success in current and future endeavors.
We had our lunch in Swenson Queensbay. Here is my photo sharing

The gals from Phoebe group
YK and I, with the silly looking EikDen behind me
Me and EikDen
YK and Kok Hooi, this one we called him as Junior Kok Hooi as we have another staff with the same name.
Shahanoor and I
The boss and I
Our group photo - total 34 persons here
Me and Kok Hooi
Giving "speech" Nah.... talking cock in that sense
Phoebe and I, the 2 heroines who are leaving from the company
Phoebe and I again
Yk and I again
The last group photo - I decided not to published it as it was taken in the lobby with very HUGE company logo. Although ALOT of ppl may already know where I work as I have some older post with pictures taken in the office. Since now I am leaving I shall not post any photos to reveal about the company and such I will remove the older post - only those posted with my company logo pictures in it.
Good luck to all of you and I hope you guys and gals will continue to success in current and future endeavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment