Lets go back to my first blog … I started to write blog since feb 2006. And I continue up until now, I wont say I am a very frequent blogger but I think I write quite often la. I used to paste some of my blogs in miscrosoft document so that I can take a look at it when I feel like not logging into blogger.com and surprisingly my blogs entry had reached 69 pages so far with total word count of 33232. This is even longer than my degree thesis. Hehe… and I would say the total words count is not only this no. as the blog entry I paste here is not 100%.
I am here got about 9 days and what I can say about KL?? Other than traffic jam, I think I don’t have other things to mention at this moment. Erm my working place is about 20 km distance from my house located in Puchong. Yea 20km sounds like not so far and I drive highway all the way, usually take me about 25 to 30 mins to reach office. Then again I need also to factor in the unpredictable causes like STUPID POLICE ROAD BLOCK, road accidents and etc.
Day 1 I departed from home at 630am and I reached office at 7am. Nah I start work at 830am, well obviously that was too early. So I adjusted to 650am and I reached 720am, 730am; varies from time to time. So still very early, so I tried to depart at 7am, I supposed think I should be reaching by 740 but that day hor stupid police blocked the road again and I was stucked on the road until 830am!!!
I collected 1 week statistic and I would conclude that KL eh traffic congestion is vary daily. But so far I depart daily at 650am, reach 730am I am quite happy as I can avoid from slow moving traffic. Otherwise I need to drive at 30 km/h and break then accelerate at 20 km/h for 3 metres and break again. I burn more fuel for my car and I will ended up tired, spent more on the fuel usage.
For going home ler… I finish work at 530pm but I will nvr want to go home at 530pm but 6pm onwards. If 630pm onwards even better as you can start drive and accelerate until you reach home. 6pm still ok slow moving but still can move la.
And just 1 thing to warn to those who wants to go KL for holiday, short break or whatever la. Don’t go KL down town on Friday night unless you enjoy to stuck yourself on the road for min 15 to 20 mins. Let me explain, imagine you are now in a heavy jam on the road. And the traffic is so congested and you just cant do anything other than stop your car and wait for the next movement. For each movement, you will probably need to wait for min 15 to 20mins, sometimes 30 mins to get your car move.. like 1 to 2 metres. Sound pathetic right?? Well that’s KL downtown situation daily. If it is a FRIDAY?? Whoa….no need to say somemore… lagi teruk lah!
Well I usually drive my car from home to office, office to home OR office to kopitiam to buy/ tapao dinner then go home. Weekends?? I stay home most of the time la. I don’t feel like going out from home during weekends the traffic is not as bad as week day but I just need time to rest. I am very ‘homely’ type unless got hiking event then different story lo.
Oh by the way, lets change to food topic now. KL food ….. erm I wont say ALL KL food is bad but I seriously don’t find anything good to eat here. Or I am not so aware of their delicious food stalls at this moment. So I only eat around Puchong area where I can get many kopi tiam around this area which make me feel very happy as I need not to drive so far to get food to feed my stomach .From my sister house, 5 to 10 mins drive will bring you to Giant, Tesco, Jusco in IOI mall; in the mall you can also get GSC cinema. If you want something bigger and grand, 15 to 20 mins drives bring you to Sunway city. So its quite convenient here la.
The food topic never end here, due to the ‘tidak sedap’ issue i eat 50 to 60% each meal. Which means I eat rather very little and guess what?? I drop 1.5 kgs after 9 days staying in KL. Hor liao ler??? I brag about this because I always wanted to lose weight but in PG, haha mom cook everyday so I eat ma, then ma maintain same weight lo. So now in KL, I only take very light dinner so I lost the weight very fast. My optimum target is 50kg la, still 2 more kgs to go. Usually the last 2 to 3 kgs is very hard to achieve one, so I will work extra hard to lose it.
When I was in college, I was as skinny as 46 kg, then 48 kg then after graduated rose to 50kg, 52kg, and got one time I was 56kg!!! Then slowly I started to hike a lot and gone down from 56 to 54, 53, 52.5 and now 52kg. So I will work extra hard to get to 50kg. The best shape is 48kg but by then my face will look very ugly as face too thin and will make me look like a advanced stage cancer carrier! So I prefer 50kg instead of 48kg as for now.
A lot of ppl telling my hipster very huge…. Haha I know I know but there is nothing I can do about it as i was born with wide hip and the pelvis born is so wide and I just cant go to author it, right? So there is nothing else I can do about the width of my hip la. I also want to have smaller hip eh…. :(
Ok la basically this is a very pointless entry la, but I just feel like I should write something since I stop posting for weeks already. Hehe
Take care dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment