Sunday, July 06, 2008

Start to pack now

Time to pack .... I had started to pack my stuffs for my trip to KL next week. And I mistakenly take it as a light travel as I always thought I can come back to get my stuffs anytime I want. So I tried to put my stuffs - bottoms, tops, jackets, coats into my small trolley bag.

The trolley bag is only enough for a 1 to 2 weeks trip capacity. Then again I am moving to KL 'permanently' so the bag is definitely not enough for me to carry all my clothes.

Hehe.... the results?? only 50% of my clothes fit into it. I need another bag to carry the rest of my clothes.

Here is my wardrobe after my packing. I know.... I know.... very messy looking. :P





I have about 10 to 15 dresses but some of them looks faded and old, so I only bring 5 over.


Jeans I have more than 15, its impossible to bring ALL so I selected a few long; cropped jeans.


Slack, I have ALOT more than 20 pants I think but I only bring these over


Skirts I have ALOT too, I selected these to bring over


My sleeveless tops


My shirts - I only have a few as I seldom buy shirts; lazy to iron.


My tops


Long sleeves tops


My newly bought items


My coats


My short cardigans


My jackets


My cardigans


The bag... definitely not big enough to fit all


Definitely need a 2nd bag to take all these


This is only the clothing part. I still have shoes, books, stationary, decoration items, fashion accesories, cosmetics, skin care.... etc. GAI.... I need a cargo bag instead of trolley bag. :D

No comments: