Thursday, July 03, 2008

My cousin brother wedding

fter 2 days Kelvin's wedding, I worked for 1.5 days and i came back to our olden country side area. My aunty and my granny place - Perlis. As you can see the house is really OLD and KAMPUNG type layout. No modern furniture, no modern interior design. Hehe... but usually kampung ppl like this could be very rich and have alot of cash in their bank.

Let me introduced this is my cousin bro - I think he is at least 183cm in height and sorry I dont know how heavy he is. His name is VeeNian - 伟年. We used to called him as VeeNian KoKo.



This is another new face, his name is Brian - 3.5 yrs I think. My cousin sister's son.


3 ladies in a row, me, my sister - Andie and cousin sister - SiewKian Jeje (Brian's mom)


My cousin - Jesslyn, the sister of the groom


Showing off our teeth, not white enough though but thanks to the flash!

Me and Jesslyn again


Brian and I


Family portrait - representative from groom's family


My sister with her angels


Some says we look alike, some says we are not. :P


My cousins - Soonee and Jesslyn all born in 1981


Family photo before we get back to groom's house


Chong's family photo before we heading to fetch the bride


Family photo


Finally he got his bride lo.... :D



Bride's parents sending her out


Hand shaking and red packet issuing


Tea ceremony in my aunty house



Family portrait


The 2nd dinner


Do we look alike in this photo? I think we have a similiarity lah... both oso leng lui lo! (不要脸)


My aunty and my mom


Fit KoKo and I


Heric and I


Jonathan's family and I


My aunty Bee Hong


A self portrait in the car while heading home...

Nothing much to say .... just one word.... wedding are tiring when you are the host! Or close friends of the host, OR relatives of the host... Congratulations to my cousin bro and his wife.

No comments: