Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Donation fund for Kavern Leng

I asked for help from everyone to help my friend Kavern who is currently suffered by skull cancer. Read this In the news and I hope you will understand why I do this for him.







I feel very sorry for not being concern enough to meet him before he fly to India for treatment. And I had got his reply from email telling me that he is fine and of course - the most important thing before we donate, the account holder and its validity.

I would like to share his writing to all of me and I hope you all will do something about this.

"What a coincidence that I'm at the internet cafe right now reading through email messages that I have missed out on for the past week.

You should already know by now that the treatment in Bangalore is amere experimentation. No results are guaranteed but considering the fact that I'm still raising medical funds for the "ideal" solution,proton therapy, this should do for now. Upon return, I'll get freshMRI scans done from the private hospital to see if there's significant results from what I have been doing here. I should be back after 10 Dec 2008.

In regards to the donation drive, I thank you from the bottom of myheart for your efforts as well as your friends. A little bit helps along the way and we're almost 60% there. If I can manage that, Ithink I can bug Datuk Michael Chong (MCA) for the rest. He's a very generous and caring politician and by doing this, even though it's toscore political points for his party, he really is pushing the envelope to make it happen for me. I feel the love of Malaysians during this time, seriously. I miss home (Pg) too.

Mah Chun Huey is my mum's relative. You can also bank-in direct to me(preferably with a email list to whom I can write to) at my Maybankaccount. It's 107135248043.

Do keep me posted when you have banked-in and whenever possibleinclude an email list of whom to thank."

If you are interested to join me for donation, pls email to me yui.ying@gmail.com
I have a list of ppl who willing to donate now and we will collect until the end of this week. Many thanks to all of you.


No comments: