Under attacked by what? I hate this answer but this is the fact that I am having it.... ECZEMA!!
Why do I need to suffer from all these non sense?? Crap !! I am so cake sim!! I was born with it, its 'embedded' with me when I was younger. First detected at 5 or 6 I cant remember and I continued to take medication since then. I NEVER appear in good skin!!
My legs, hands, fingers, neck, body and now my face!! And the last round I 'fixed' it with Vaseline oilment, can you believe that? I actually apply the petroleum jelly on my face for few days to fix the eczema infection. And it works on me, all my friends said I am crazy. I am used to have them on any part of my body but not my face!
Ar..... it looks like 10 yrs older whenever it hits me. My skin is dry, flacky and dull! And when its gone, I am happy but my happiness will not last as it will alws comes back. I tried to consult many Skin Dr and the answer I have from them is 'There is no cure, its in your hormone and the only thing you can do is take medication to control it.'
Crap!! Meaning I may have to die with eczema loh!! And the worst thing now is I am leaving for holiday in 2 days time and if this is not fixed, I am going to look superb ugly in all my photos!!! HELP ME!!!!
Why do I need to suffer from all these non sense?? Crap !! I am so cake sim!! I was born with it, its 'embedded' with me when I was younger. First detected at 5 or 6 I cant remember and I continued to take medication since then. I NEVER appear in good skin!!
My legs, hands, fingers, neck, body and now my face!! And the last round I 'fixed' it with Vaseline oilment, can you believe that? I actually apply the petroleum jelly on my face for few days to fix the eczema infection. And it works on me, all my friends said I am crazy. I am used to have them on any part of my body but not my face!
Ar..... it looks like 10 yrs older whenever it hits me. My skin is dry, flacky and dull! And when its gone, I am happy but my happiness will not last as it will alws comes back. I tried to consult many Skin Dr and the answer I have from them is 'There is no cure, its in your hormone and the only thing you can do is take medication to control it.'
Crap!! Meaning I may have to die with eczema loh!! And the worst thing now is I am leaving for holiday in 2 days time and if this is not fixed, I am going to look superb ugly in all my photos!!! HELP ME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment