I did not buy new bedlinen after I moved into my new house since 2007 until recently. Finally I got to sleep on something NEW!! I got my friends who went to IKEA last week to buy these for me. I love it so much, and suddenly I love to stay in my room at all times!!
The navy blue fitted bed sheet feel so soft and smooth, $29.90 and the quilt cover set with pillow case is $39 I also bought a new quilt in white from Tesco cost me $69.90.
I am sleeping in all new bed, feel happy and satisfied.


I might be going to KL in Apr and more quilt cover(s) to buy from IKEA, woohoo!!
The navy blue fitted bed sheet feel so soft and smooth, $29.90 and the quilt cover set with pillow case is $39 I also bought a new quilt in white from Tesco cost me $69.90.
I am sleeping in all new bed, feel happy and satisfied.
I might be going to KL in Apr and more quilt cover(s) to buy from IKEA, woohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment