Monday, August 16, 2010

Never failed to impress

This is my 2nd review for this product and I am still in love with it. This Cellnique sebum gel never failed to solve my skin problems. Once I start using it, the no. of facial treatment to correct my skin will be reduced since I think no necessarily to go for it.

Price? I think its abit pricely though, the product is selling at $159 but I bought it from my favourite seller from Ebay, been purchasing from her since 2007. The price she offer is $119 + $4 postage. And I can assure you she is selling an authentic product from Cellnique.

Check her list of products here Cellnique Sebum gel

I also bought this product few years back Xmas Gift and never stop loving it since then. That was my first bottle and I was just trying my luck and see if magic will appear or not. And the answer is yes, it happened.

Appearantly, I only buy 1 bottle in a year, the reason being a bottle normally last for > 6 months for me. As my usage is normally tiny pea size and only apply during the night. Everyone said my skin is ok, but the fact that brought the OK skin to me was the miracle product which brought tremendous result over the years. And yes using this save me alot on facial treatments too. I dont go facial that often as I used to be.

Next thing I need is take care of my eyes, I am seriously dehydrated over eye areas and lines, wrinkles, dark circles attacking me. These monsters make me looks very sick, very tired. May be I am tired though but I want to look not that tired. :P I am still trying to get the best product that can possibly reduced my dark circles a little bit more.




2 comments:

cariso said...

I am using Cellnique sister brand - B.liv now.

Sakemi said...

Cellnique is working for me.B.liv anjua? Good or not?