Being having high volume hair, I dont really like it initially, but after having compliments from many friends. I realized that is actually a gift that many people does not have. High volume hair needs extra attention, and my hair is dry and i have very bad scalp problem.
So my hair products is a combination of medicated scalp treatment shampoo and normal hypermarket shampoo. I always like Pantene hair mask, it cheap and really does the wonder to make my hair smooth. I stop dyeing my hair for years and i am happy with my hair colour now. Some says must dye only looks nice, but for me naturally black is a gift and i dont think i want to change the colour. I like to keep it black.
Pantene hair mask now come out with smaller size 135ml at $14.90. Use twice a week can last min 2 months. Revived.... your hair.

So my hair products is a combination of medicated scalp treatment shampoo and normal hypermarket shampoo. I always like Pantene hair mask, it cheap and really does the wonder to make my hair smooth. I stop dyeing my hair for years and i am happy with my hair colour now. Some says must dye only looks nice, but for me naturally black is a gift and i dont think i want to change the colour. I like to keep it black.
Pantene hair mask now come out with smaller size 135ml at $14.90. Use twice a week can last min 2 months. Revived.... your hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment