Its time to say good bye to Penang. I am now moving over to KL and hoping things would get better. I felt a little withdraw though. Thanks to all my colleagues and friends who made my farewell so meaningful.
Thanks to my lovely teammates for your organization of farewell lunch, dinner and gathering. Thanks for all your presents - well i did not expect i would get any. It was a surprise to me since i thought i am not that popular. You guys will be remembered and i will remain friendship with you all for long period of time, unless you decide not to friend with me.
We will still be meeting from time to time, we shall have gathering again in my next Penang trip. I will always miss all of you and I hope you will do the same. Take care and stay cool. Good luck!
Thanks to my lovely teammates for your organization of farewell lunch, dinner and gathering. Thanks for all your presents - well i did not expect i would get any. It was a surprise to me since i thought i am not that popular. You guys will be remembered and i will remain friendship with you all for long period of time, unless you decide not to friend with me.
We will still be meeting from time to time, we shall have gathering again in my next Penang trip. I will always miss all of you and I hope you will do the same. Take care and stay cool. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment