Monday, November 08, 2010

Farewell gathering

These are my farewell gathering photo sharing, nothing much to share but I felt great to have such a great company, thanks guys!

Solo me taken in Soul Kitchen


Kok Heng and I


Jane aka lao si


Heroes in a row


The humble Boon Ho


Kok Heng and Jih Hoay


Beauties in a row




Me and her again


Khai Ming and I, before he departs to KL


The party continued to VooDoo club in upper penang road




Me and our photographer Desmond, thanks for your effort for making all of us looks fabulous in the photos.


Dellians and Ex - dellian


Tired look Boon Ho, thanks for joining us






Solo me again


Heroes in the club


Ladies and the beers


Happy Desmond and happy Jane


Happy face from both of us


Solo Jane


Me and Kok Heng




I enjoy the party and hope we can do it again in my next Penang trip. Thanks again to all.

No comments: