Friday, November 19, 2010

Last day in Dell

Quite a delay for this post though as I was not 'given' enough time to edit and make us look prettier in the photo. :P I was busy entertaining friends and shopping over the weeks so thats why its delayed. Ok, lets talk less and share the photos .... they are my colleagues in Dell.

Lovely, helpful team mate Ying Li


APJ folks, Yingli, Danny and I


The funny Danny


From left: Cheehong, me, Guru and Jenise


The one and only Laosi in Dell - Jane


Cutey Susan


Cutey Susan and Lovely Yingli


Photo-man Desmond, thanks to him for all photos shooting, you make us looks gorgeous.


Having fun with my name tag for last time


Pretty Nee and I


Friendly Cinlin and helpful Kinpeng


Jih In and APJ gals



Thanks for everything Dellians, you will be missed. Take care!

No comments: