I am currently craving for this bag....... ahhhh!!!! cant help it!!! I just like FOSSIL. I got my first FOSSIL back few months back Click here and now I dont fancy COACH, GUCCI or whatever but FOSSIL!!! The reason is with the price i can get a good quality leather and leatherware normally last longer than canvas. But but i need to hold my wallet for a while as i just spent alot from my holiday so gotta hold on first! Then again if i see this in FOSSIL store in another few months, i cannot guarantee for NOT buying it unless you lock me at home not to going to their store. Hehe!!!
FOSSIL Modern Cargo Convertible Tote
USD168.00


Material: Leather
Closure: Zipper
Interior: Zip, cell phone and PDA pockets; 2 exterior flap pockets
Measurements: 12 1/2"L x 2 1/2"W x 13 1/2"H
Drop: Handles = 4 3/4" Strap = 21" L
Origin: Imported
Source: http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/top_rated/modern_cargo_convertible_tote-zb4524p.html?departmentCategoryId=30000&N=0&Va=28&Ns=p_ws1|0||p_weight|0&rec=5&pn=c&imagePath=ZB4524231
FOSSIL Modern Cargo Convertible Tote
USD168.00
Material: Leather
Closure: Zipper
Interior: Zip, cell phone and PDA pockets; 2 exterior flap pockets
Measurements: 12 1/2"L x 2 1/2"W x 13 1/2"H
Drop: Handles = 4 3/4" Strap = 21" L
Origin: Imported
Source: http://www.fossil.com/en_US/shop/women/top_rated/modern_cargo_convertible_tote-zb4524p.html?departmentCategoryId=30000&N=0&Va=28&Ns=p_ws1|0||p_weight|0&rec=5&pn=c&imagePath=ZB4524231
4 comments:
Hope Club21 have this bag..haha :p
NO!!! Club21 all branded stuffs!! HOW??
No idea also..haha..voucher going expire soon lor...
Will go Midvalley oneday to check out something so that i can use the voucher.
Post a Comment