
The long time ex colleague from AMD, Meng Hwa, thanks for hangout with us

The group photo consist of MengHwa, Sharon, me and Choon Wooi

My pretty gal fren Ai Kuan

My buddy Boon Ho

The ex colleague - Jeslyn , ex college mate - Michelle and me

Win Yeow and I. I look sober with that smile

The gals again

From left - Victor, Jane, me, Kok Heng, Bryan and Jih Hoay

Why I called this as best of the best?? The reason being I get to gather all the people from different background and places into same place. These are my college mates and ex colleagues that I knowing them for quite a long time. The longest will be 11 years friendship with Michelle, and the ex colleagues from my first company since 2003 till the most recent 2010 at Dell.
Thank you so much for going out with me. I seriously appreciate your company during my stay in Penang every time. Its nice to meet you guys and I hope my appearance will not cause any finance hardship since we spent alot hahahaha! But dont worry, I wont come home every week or so.
I love you all!!! Muak muak!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment