For earlier FOSSIL post, please view from Fossil Madness part 3 and Fossil Madness part 4
The listed price for this bag is USD198 and selling in KL at MYR 709. I definitely gonna get it ..... finger crossed!!!
Maddox Satchel
Material: Leather
Closure: Zipper
Interior: Zip, cell phone and PDA pockets; 2 exterior slide pockets
Measurements: 13 1/2"L x 6"W x 9 1/2"H
Drop: Handle = 7"L; Strap = 20"L with a 6"L turnback
Origin: Imported



Also comes in Pink and the photo is showing the real color, I seen the pink bag physically and looking at the photo, they really provide us the real color vision from their website.

Now I am having headache, am I getting the pink or brown bag?? Brown is more versatile and 'long lasting' as this is a safe color to match with any other color. Pink looks cute and sweet but then again, am i young enough to become sweet? Hm.... may be brown is a better choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment