Let me explain, I am not talking about drinking this time round. Its all about my career advancement. The more time I spent at work, the more courses I think I need to take enabling me to move forward. If you ask me, I would like to explore Windows server adminstrator certification, Windows client OS administrator certification and etc etc..... and another thing that caught into my attention is that I am enrolling for PMP course...... When? SOON!! Even it is on my own cost, I will go for it.
I am currently undertaking my MBA course and I am still half way through, I will need to pass another 7 modules to get the bloody paper that certified me as Ms Chew Yui Ying is now graduated with Master of Business Administration with CGPA */4.0 Speaking of that, I am fighting for a CGPA 3.7 for a book price award. Gold award is a bit difficult since you need to be straight As student which I am not. My current record is set at 3.67 very close to 3.7 so I can say it out loud that I can make it. Just 0.03 points to get it. (Confident sungguh!)
Regarding the PMP, in fact it did not strike my mind all this while. Thanks to the sales agent who keen to make my money that called me many times to check on me whether I can enroll for the course. Initially I rejected the offer since I do not want to put myself into an unbearable stress level. Then again, after some deep thought, I guess may be its time to move on. I had move on since last year and I can say I am doing still good except some personal problems that bothers me. Nah.....Those can be resolved and I still can handle that. So I told them OK I am ready for the enrollement but only in December since thats the time I finish my exam. Lets see what the schedule like and if it fits my time, I will definitely go for it, its just MYR1500 anyway.
Next year will be a hectic year for me. There will be a massive activity coming from the data center migration and with that I may be required to fly around and oversee the project progress here and there. With my current study schedule plus my PMP coming up, it would definitely a time management challenge for me. BUT........ I can handle that, every problem comes with a solution, so never worry too much on things that had not happened.
Lastly, I will just hope I am not 读书读上瘾!But it can never be a bad thing if we get addicted to study, right?
Way to go Sakemi!!

I am currently undertaking my MBA course and I am still half way through, I will need to pass another 7 modules to get the bloody paper that certified me as Ms Chew Yui Ying is now graduated with Master of Business Administration with CGPA */4.0 Speaking of that, I am fighting for a CGPA 3.7 for a book price award. Gold award is a bit difficult since you need to be straight As student which I am not. My current record is set at 3.67 very close to 3.7 so I can say it out loud that I can make it. Just 0.03 points to get it. (Confident sungguh!)
Regarding the PMP, in fact it did not strike my mind all this while. Thanks to the sales agent who keen to make my money that called me many times to check on me whether I can enroll for the course. Initially I rejected the offer since I do not want to put myself into an unbearable stress level. Then again, after some deep thought, I guess may be its time to move on. I had move on since last year and I can say I am doing still good except some personal problems that bothers me. Nah.....Those can be resolved and I still can handle that. So I told them OK I am ready for the enrollement but only in December since thats the time I finish my exam. Lets see what the schedule like and if it fits my time, I will definitely go for it, its just MYR1500 anyway.
Next year will be a hectic year for me. There will be a massive activity coming from the data center migration and with that I may be required to fly around and oversee the project progress here and there. With my current study schedule plus my PMP coming up, it would definitely a time management challenge for me. BUT........ I can handle that, every problem comes with a solution, so never worry too much on things that had not happened.
Lastly, I will just hope I am not 读书读上瘾!But it can never be a bad thing if we get addicted to study, right?
Way to go Sakemi!!

1 comment:
congrats! salute!
Post a Comment