After visiting the FOSSIL boutique I find the Maddox Small Satchel is more suitable for my body frame. The big size is rather too big for me and its heavy even the bag is empty.
Ok I need not to explain more why I love this bag so much, my previous posts had already tell you how much love I rendered to FOSSIL. The thing here is not the brand but the leather that they make. And of course money is an issue as the price for this bag is within my budget. If it is MYR2000 then may be not. I bought this from FOSSIL boutique at MYR649, checked from their official website it is posting at USD178. After conversion its about MYR555 and I only pay 100 extra for this, its still acceptable for me.
The Maddox Small Satchel front view
The signature FOSSIL key
Side view
It comes with the sling straps
Good for those with big tummy to cover up! :-)
Oh yes, I decided to get this pink instead of brown as it looks more outstand the color not very PINKY like girlish tone. I get that instead of brown as what I had in my mind earlier. And yes, I feel bad for spending so much but yet I am happy for having this. Otherwise I would have thinking and thinking and thinking about it at night.
Side view
It comes with the sling straps
Good for those with big tummy to cover up! :-)
Oh yes, I decided to get this pink instead of brown as it looks more outstand the color not very PINKY like girlish tone. I get that instead of brown as what I had in my mind earlier. And yes, I feel bad for spending so much but yet I am happy for having this. Otherwise I would have thinking and thinking and thinking about it at night.
4 comments:
Aiseh... genuine photo. Kakakaka
I am looking at it over and over, over and over again!!! Its like a little gal get her Barbie doll kinda feel. Damn!!!!
Tarik...
Post a Comment