Its always been a counting down for me.
July 2010, I started my 1st semester and I was indeed in the deeep shit situation where I didnt know what I am doing? Where I am heading to? How or what should I do to pass this through?
There were alot of question marks running around and I even thinking of dropping off my MBA course and asking why I paid so much to mentally torture myself ?
I was hit by stess and again my skin eczema started to get active since then. My scalp was attacked and my dandraffs problem was very severe. I studied from 6pm to 1am almost every night. I was in the dilemma on how to get this through for the coming 24 months.
And now?? haha..... well, things get better as I moved on. I passed my exam in my 1st and 2nd semester not to say with flying colours but I did some good scoring and therefore my overall CGPA is above average.
Coming to 2nd year, I continued my course in KL and I got to know some senior managers and when we formed up a group for group assignment. Seriously, they enlighten me alot in terms of mindset and management theories. I guess people get matured over time and with the process that we gone through along our studies, we learn things but just we never realized it.
And now here I am in my final year in which I will be finishing my course in another 7 months time. The 1.5 years had brought me alot of good memories. I got to know different people from different industries. Helpful seniors and classmates that helped me alot and I feel grateful to knowing them.
way to go... 7 months... and I am ready.
July 2010, I started my 1st semester and I was indeed in the deeep shit situation where I didnt know what I am doing? Where I am heading to? How or what should I do to pass this through?
There were alot of question marks running around and I even thinking of dropping off my MBA course and asking why I paid so much to mentally torture myself ?
I was hit by stess and again my skin eczema started to get active since then. My scalp was attacked and my dandraffs problem was very severe. I studied from 6pm to 1am almost every night. I was in the dilemma on how to get this through for the coming 24 months.
And now?? haha..... well, things get better as I moved on. I passed my exam in my 1st and 2nd semester not to say with flying colours but I did some good scoring and therefore my overall CGPA is above average.
Coming to 2nd year, I continued my course in KL and I got to know some senior managers and when we formed up a group for group assignment. Seriously, they enlighten me alot in terms of mindset and management theories. I guess people get matured over time and with the process that we gone through along our studies, we learn things but just we never realized it.
And now here I am in my final year in which I will be finishing my course in another 7 months time. The 1.5 years had brought me alot of good memories. I got to know different people from different industries. Helpful seniors and classmates that helped me alot and I feel grateful to knowing them.
way to go... 7 months... and I am ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment