Thursday, March 01, 2012

Disaster recovery

As mentioned in my last post, my palm is attacked by eczema and these are some photos I took while the skin was recovering.

This is not the worst photos as the worst situation was like palms filled with blisters, reddish and irritated skin. Skin is ultra dry and skin surface is cracked and bleeding. I could not straighten my fingers due to the cracked skins over it. Not to mention the pain and sore whenever I bath with soap, washing my face with facial cleanser and even touching water causing very high degree of soreness.

And due to the skin roughness, my angel Erica can said this to me: "Ee Ee, your hand so rough, can I hold your other hand instead?"

DAMN... Thats hurt!!! Duh...

It was my nightmare for the past few weeks. I was biting my own teeth whenever I bath...... I just cant describe how painful I felt. It just very very very pain la.... ηœŸηš„εΎˆη—›!!


After my exam, I guess my mood get better and stress level gone down and so does the irritation. You can see the dead skin had peeled off and rebuilding new skin on my palm.


After few days, the skin get even better and smoother. I like touching my hands again, and it super duper SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss this so much!!!


I am not sure why but I think this lotion calming agent soothe my skin and its just a very cheap lotion that you can get from any pharmacy. I bought a set of Moogoo milkly products that cost me around 180 and sadly, it does not really help so I will not repurchase and not to introduce here in my blog. If you would like to know what is Moogoo, pls check their website
MooGoo Skincare



Lets pray it does not come back as severe as off late. I will need to keep my emotion calm... calm.... and calm................. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

No comments: