Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flawless skin

Let me talk about my skin here. Hm…I am quite fair, but in fact I don’t think I am. Anyway that is the comment given by most of my friends. Then they say my skin is pretty, smooth and flawless. Oh….no no no! My face actually is covered up by my make up skills. I never deny I was born normal, well I don’t think I am ugly lar, ok! So when you think you are not pretty enough then just do some make up on your face. Then again, make up does not mean that you can just apply anything you want like a clown.

I was meeting one of my friends, she used to wear heavy make up, which I don’t really like it. There is nothing wrong with her make up skills is just that I don’t like her color. She likes darker/very high contra shades like light green, sky blue, black…. Ok, when we go out for mamak teh tarik place don’t lar wear heavy make up to there! We are not going for party and that make her looks like bitch! There was once we went out for movie, she wore low cut one piece dress in satin and a pair of boots. Hello? Cinema only, no need to wear until so “kua zhang” ma! *sigh i don’t know what to say lar. Me standing beside her like an aunty you know? I was wearing my hard rock T-shirt and three quarters pants; wearing my hush puppies slippers with light make up. Gosh! I am SO LIKE AUNTY!!!!!

Me? I like casual wear and light make up. Sometimes with heavy make up if I go for dinner, clubbing or party lor. But then my definition of heavy may be still very light as I don’t apply eye shadow all this while, so if I apply it on my eyes then I consider that is “heavy” make up liao.



When I say I wear make up it means – I will apply foundation powder, slightly touch up on my eye browns, blusher (a must) and lastly lip gloss. I am very lazy to remove make up la so i rarely use eye shadows. Anyway my favorite colors are brown, pearl, dark purple, maroon and gold (good for shimmering effects). I started to make up lately, just feel like want to. We all are young people, so please behave like ones. I am being so “aunty” all this while until my friends started to complain. I suddenly like this “smoky eyes” effect.



In fact I don’t need to do much as my eyes already very smoky ~ very obvious dark circles. I tried on darker shades and that make my eyes looks very very big and sometimes big doesn’t mean pretty lar ok? So I decided to use soft shades like brown with shimmer and soft purple.

If you don’t believe me, now check out my dark circles. UGLY!!!


I mentioned about Loreal foundation on my last post. To all ladies who is still using Loreal foundation, please read up. I have thousands of white heads all over my face after using that bloody foundation for only 2 weeks. My skin is all clogged and if you see my face from an angle, I mean any angle you will notice my face is very “rough”. So I have no choice but to go back to my regular beautician to remove all of them.

This is how my skin look like after the anti acne treatment, UGLY!!


My face, my nose is swollen and reddish. I was so ugly looking for few days (used to be) before the redness disappear. I bought a “magic” cream from the beautician and this time the redness disappears within a night. The lady told me to apply before I go to bed and rest for a few night then the redness will diminish slowly. Wow, I just cannot believe the magic by that bloody cream. She should have recommended this to me earlier!!!!

2 days later


I wanted to snap some more pictures but my digital cam was not with me. All my pictures here snap by my hand phone camera, so even if I snap with my full face you will not able to see my redness clearly. Well you know I am not using an expensive hp with high resolution camera. I took from the same angle of my face to show the different. Right now, my skin is slightly improved as you can see it clearly from the picture that there are still whiteheads all around my face. So i need few more anti acne treatment sessions to clear the mess. THANKS TO LOREAL!!! GRR……

So girls, remember what I say here. And if you think of using that True Match foundation then you better get ready with the pain given by beautician to clear up your mess on your face. If you don’t mind to give it a try then go ahead.

No comments: