Today is my first day in my new company, new faces and new environment. I stepped into the office at 7.50am. Surprisingly there were 20 over new hirees came in on the same day. I did not talk much to them as they look very young and arrogant. There is one girl who I don’t really like…. Well, since I know she is new and I thought to say “hi” to her. Guess what? She walked off and don’t even look at me. Huh….luckily I did not raise my hand for hand shaking. Who the hell she thinks she is? Ok lar, there will not be any harm to me without her “hi” or “hello”.
Then all of us sit in the conference room for that bloody boring, sleepy orientation until lunch time. They talked about how good their product is, their benefits for employees....etc. I just hope that finished faster so that I can go for break. Yes!!! Today I got free meal, free drinks and free bread and cakes. All these privilege is only given on the first day. GR……………… After lunch we (there is another guy in my dept) went to cafeteria for lunch and then our supervisors brought us around to meet the people within the department. Finally I met my “see fuu” ~ buddy. She will be guiding me along until I can handle things independently. As our discussion goes, I found her very helpful and she is willing to share her knowledge. Lucky me!!
I sit in my new place with 17” flat panel (somebody is jumping liao!) and the computer with the latest technology. One person in one cubicle no sharing here. I have one hanging cabinet, one desk side drawer and of course a telephone. In the middle of my discussion with my “see fuu” one of the manager interrupted us and required me to travel to another plan for a communication session with the top guns from US. This place is our recreation centre and it is bloody beautiful. There got cinema, conference hall, the toilet ~ hotel equivalent, gym, tennis court, badminton court and swimming pool. (No picture taken and for many reasons, even if I take I will not post here.) That’s all for today and I am very tired due to the BLOODY HOT WEATHER.
Another pointless entry. :D
Then all of us sit in the conference room for that bloody boring, sleepy orientation until lunch time. They talked about how good their product is, their benefits for employees....etc. I just hope that finished faster so that I can go for break. Yes!!! Today I got free meal, free drinks and free bread and cakes. All these privilege is only given on the first day. GR……………… After lunch we (there is another guy in my dept) went to cafeteria for lunch and then our supervisors brought us around to meet the people within the department. Finally I met my “see fuu” ~ buddy. She will be guiding me along until I can handle things independently. As our discussion goes, I found her very helpful and she is willing to share her knowledge. Lucky me!!
I sit in my new place with 17” flat panel (somebody is jumping liao!) and the computer with the latest technology. One person in one cubicle no sharing here. I have one hanging cabinet, one desk side drawer and of course a telephone. In the middle of my discussion with my “see fuu” one of the manager interrupted us and required me to travel to another plan for a communication session with the top guns from US. This place is our recreation centre and it is bloody beautiful. There got cinema, conference hall, the toilet ~ hotel equivalent, gym, tennis court, badminton court and swimming pool. (No picture taken and for many reasons, even if I take I will not post here.) That’s all for today and I am very tired due to the BLOODY HOT WEATHER.
Another pointless entry. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment