Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Money comes! Money gone!

This afternoon I went out for shopping. This time I really got something to buy. My foundation is finished so I got to get a new one. My favorite is Clinique Superpower Double face powder. The most suitable shade for Asian skin is 02 MATTE BEIGE. May be the packaging Is not as nice as Estee lauder, CD or Lancome.Then again what we want is the fine texture of the powder not the package, right?

I happened to buy Loreal True Match foundation. Gr….it was the “biggest mistake in my life” to buy that!! Yes, the texture is very fine; give you a matte and flawless finished look. Then again, when it says fine, means it will penetrate deeply into your pore so that the color you applied on your skin look nearer to your real skin color. I have very sensitive skin and easily sensitized by foreign materials like cosmetics. I used that for only 2 weeks, guess what? The skin of my face all clogged and I have thousands of whiteheads and tiny pimple all over my cheeks, chin and jaw line. Urgh…. I stop using that immediately. Now my skin is much better after a few sessions of anti acne treatments…..wow….very painful when the beautician removed my whiteheads. I will NEVER EVER BUY ANY LOREAL FOUNDATION AGAIN!!!

Clinique Foundation RM 90
1 box contains 10gs and that can last me for at least 12 months. So i am willing to spend this 90 bucks.


The color


Then I also bought the eye shadow, single color. I wanted to get a darker color but when I saw this I changed my mind. I love the packaging.

Clinique color surge soft shimmer RM 53


The color 278 HOT COCOA


I “cabut” immediately when I was done with these 2 items just to avoid my to spend on unnecessary items. :D

No comments: