This day.... the day our top gun from US flew here all the way from US for the official opening of our 'new' campus. I doubt it is really new in that sense.... we been using this campus since AUG last year. :D
I like the decoration..

Ahem..... grand opening by me!

RED CARPET!! No play play ler... and our chairman was escorted by policemen. Ops, forgot to tell you guys, he is one of the DATO, thats why he has this 'president' treatment.

Main lobby hall

Nice flowers huh, sponsored by our vendor.

The lobby hall.

Den and I having our photo shots before the ceremony starts

Lau and I

YK and I

TH and I

Me and the lion dance performer

Dato giving speech

Dato, MD and other charity representatives holding their donation paycheck.

This day, also the birthday of my 'father'.

It was a suprise to him as no one informed him about this arrangement.

Finally, a group photo with my father.

You guys should know what i mean by 'father', 'grandfather' and may be 'great- grandfather' ... and etc. :D
I like the decoration..

Ahem..... grand opening by me!

RED CARPET!! No play play ler... and our chairman was escorted by policemen. Ops, forgot to tell you guys, he is one of the DATO, thats why he has this 'president' treatment.

Main lobby hall

Nice flowers huh, sponsored by our vendor.

The lobby hall.

Den and I having our photo shots before the ceremony starts

Lau and I

YK and I

TH and I
Me and the lion dance performer
Dato giving speech
Dato, MD and other charity representatives holding their donation paycheck.
This day, also the birthday of my 'father'.
It was a suprise to him as no one informed him about this arrangement.
Finally, a group photo with my father.

You guys should know what i mean by 'father', 'grandfather' and may be 'great- grandfather' ... and etc. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment