If you notice; I had more outdoor activities lately. The reason being - I finally found a way to make myself happier; And since I used to sit in office, when I said sit means I really sit there whole day ler. So it is good to have something to exercise and burn some fat too.
My job basically is pure office oriented; we don’t care what happened in the production line. All I need is just a computer with network. I only leave my desk when I go to toilet and during lunch time. See?? I don’t seem to have time for exercise most of the time.
So the only to make myself active is to allocate time for me to get sweat. And so…. a friend of mine suggested to join Clark Hatch for free 10 days trial. Clark Hatch gave me an impression of expensive club so I never thought of joining at first.
Celebrity in Gurney Plaza is ard RM150 a month, wow!! Too expensive liao lah!! And guess what?? People there majority well built with muscles; wear expensive sport suits and shoes. What do I have ar?? Oh No!!! Cheap shoes, cheap sport suits… OMG!! Want to try their 14 days trial also paise ar!!
So hor… me invited my colleague to join the 10 days trial. He was certain to join together as it is FREE ma. Alright…. Yesterday was our first visit to Clark Hatch. The moment I step in…. the impression of the entire club to me was -- it looks good. The club is not big, but to me its still ok la. Both Lawrence and I are very satisfied and have high possibility to join the club after the trial liao.
Too bad I don have the chance to snap photos there. :D To me the place is consider very nice. The first impression – CLEAN! The toilet is clean and equipped with hair dryer and other stuffs, not bad lo.
The joint membership goes like this;
2 persons joint 1 account (all fees shared by 2)
Admin fee - $ 50
Personal training - $ 140
Membership fee - $ 140
Total - $ 330
This $ 330 is only for 1st month, 2nd month onwards $ 140
If you pay $1400 for 10 months then you can get 2 months free; means only $1400/12 = $ 116.6
Individual membership
Admin Fee - $50
Membership fee - $ 88 for 1st and 2nd month; RM 90 3rd month onwards
Personal training - $ 100
Total - $ 238
If you pay advance for 9.5 months – $ 855, you will get free 2.5 months; $ 855/12 = 71.25
Anyone interested? Call this no. 2297722 or just walk in for free trial.
We are taking the joint membership, $ 70 a month still within my affordable range.
Got to get sweat from now on, my buttock is getting wider and wider!!! I want to wear cheongsam in the next annual dinner. Muahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment