Sunday, July 22, 2007

Muka Head hike

We hike to Muka Head yesterday; i wanted to visit the Light House. I saw its photos quite some times ago when LS went there. And i really wanted to go and have a look.

And now..... we made it to get there. It is located at Teluk Bahang; 5 degrees 28.2' N 100 degrees 11'E. Visible range up to 25 miles; The height of the light is 242m. It was built in 1883 and guess what?? the cost of building this was £37,929

After 124 yrs, can someone tells me how much this light house worth right now??

These photos were taken from the light house. The combination of sky and the sea.... i cant even see the 'separation line' ..... it is so nice!













The beach is not as good as Pantai Keracut... sea waves is not aggressive and water is dirty!




The jungle trekking was not hard but it is very long. We took about 1.5 hrs to reach the beach.


This is the stairway to go light house, we took 30 mins to reach. It was very tough and tired for us. Wow... staircases all the way up ... no joke ler!!





The beach view from taken from the jungle


The photo taken when we wanted to start our hike.... our tradition now. Before and after .... :)


This was taken halfway .... we routed along the beach and get into the jungle again


Our tradition also..... making fun


Just me.... this one out of focus alittle.


We were taking rest before we headed to the lighthouse


The Light house panel... me and YK


Another group photo


Taken this halfway to the light house, we were leading the rest of the group


Taking photo while we were waiting for the rest to come.


See the 'stain' on me?? My bra shape is so obvious and ugly!!!


The door to enter to the light house


Me, Lau and Keong


2 heroes and I


Sitting along the lighthouse


YK and I


YK, ThyeVen and I


Keong and AiLing


3 heroes in a row


YK and I again


On our way back from lighthouse



Deng....deng....deng..... what is so special ???

I was jumping over the water.... haha!


Getting ready to walk back.... the weather was so so so bloody HOT!! I almost fainted ler.


The AFTER photo.... haha :D

No comments: