Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another wedding

The day we had been waiting for quite sometimes ago, finally EweKeong started his new chapter of his life. Get married... :D

We called him as Ah Keong, the first time i met this guy on my first day in AMD office..he made me felt like "whoa, so cool eh!" He doesnt really talk alot to new comers like me. So he left a 'cool' image to me. Then again, after knowing him longer.... cheh... no cool but funny guy la. We couldnt make it to his bachelors night as his home town is in Baling, way too far for us ler. SO very sorry la Ah Keong.

Here the 3 hot chicks sitting in a row.. ShingYee, LianChee and me (I know i am not hot though)


Group photos with Amdeers and Spansioneers


Here comes the groom in the middle


Another group photos


Me, KinWei and EikDen


Hot chicks again... Muahaha!


I finally found someone who likes to snap photo like me too!! Haha, KinWei and EikDen couldnt stand us.... when me and LianChee look at them, these 2 guys will shake their head and asked: " Snap enough??" Then we told them.... tonight so happy, must snap more la... yo!

My jie mei... LianChee


Another photo of these hot chicks


Haha.... snap photo at the entrance of the restaurant


Hey...here comes an Alien... Ops! I have a story to tell here:
Remember i had a visitors from Singapore last week? And we were talking about outdoor events so we had decided to share our photos. I showed them my camping, hiking and cross country point to point hiking photos.

Morgan was asking who are those guys hike with me?? I told him those are Inteliers. And guess what Morgan said? "How could you be friends to them?? They are DEVILS! I am going to spread this news when i back to Singapore... that you are friends to the darkside."

Muahaha... This Devil ThyeVen met us in Pelita after the dinner.

No comments: