Someone you might ask... why would i post these older photos here ar?? Haha, its all caused by Peng Khoon la. I posted the photos for his farewell but how about my own farewell last time??
I did not manage to post here as i did not subscribed for streamyx yet.... thanks to the slow TM network so i chose not to post photos at the earlier stage. After i got it, i started to post photos where and when there is any special occasion.
Here i am.. ops... it was Feb 2006 back then, i was chubbier than now. These was taken on my last day.

KK Khor and I , he resigned in Apr 2007

Mhs (Material Handlers also known as line leader to lead operators in production line) from C shift. I used to wear this bunny suits too, looks like astronaut.

Kak Raja, Me, MeiLai and Khoo

Section Manager CC Sao

My ex boss... Alex Wong

My best buddy ChoonWooi

Equipment engineer Jethesh who left 2 months after me

Engineering Manager Adi

Mankai

The hero from EOL maintenance, ah Gee

My operation manager, TS

Process Engineer, KF Leong

My team, from left, Mila, Rajes, Nurul, me and Ghazali

Boss from wafer sort, TC

BeeChoo

Linda and I

Laysee from IT

CK from finance, who left a few months after me.

May from QA

Cheah from Test engineering

Zaidi from HR

Heroes from EOL maintenance

Another hero, Theow

My shift partners ... Hasni, Sivaji (my lead), and Syidah

All bosses and I

MHs from my shift





Now its the farewell meals sharing...
This dinner was sponsored by my MHs.... they brought food and cakes before i left.
Jelly

Fruits


Drinks





We were eating in the meeting room






Me, Sivaji, Hasni and Sara from Facility dept

My MHs and I



Another lunch at Sriwan sponsored by TS
My face looks so scary... FAT!

Kumar, Rajes n me

Jet and TS

Hasni and Ita

CK and I

Sivaji, Kumar and I

Sara

MC and I

Another dinner sponsored by my breakfast group at Matsuki Japanese Restaurant
PuiLing and I

Shoon and Cheah

Leong and I

My breakfast group clockwise - Joobeng, Carrie, Leong, Mandy, PuiLing, me and Vivian

Clockwise - ChoonWooi, Cheah, Shoon, Leong and me

Vivian and I

JooBeng and I


These are the food we ate






Another lunch from QA and engineering group at Chef and Brew
Heng and I

Group photo

Goh, BoonLay and their daughter

Laysee and Linda

Ok... enough, i know i look very fat in these photos. Just a sharing... sorry for so out dated ... :D:D
I did not manage to post here as i did not subscribed for streamyx yet.... thanks to the slow TM network so i chose not to post photos at the earlier stage. After i got it, i started to post photos where and when there is any special occasion.
Here i am.. ops... it was Feb 2006 back then, i was chubbier than now. These was taken on my last day.
KK Khor and I , he resigned in Apr 2007
Mhs (Material Handlers also known as line leader to lead operators in production line) from C shift. I used to wear this bunny suits too, looks like astronaut.
Kak Raja, Me, MeiLai and Khoo
Section Manager CC Sao
My ex boss... Alex Wong
My best buddy ChoonWooi
Equipment engineer Jethesh who left 2 months after me
Engineering Manager Adi
Mankai
The hero from EOL maintenance, ah Gee
My operation manager, TS
Process Engineer, KF Leong
My team, from left, Mila, Rajes, Nurul, me and Ghazali
Boss from wafer sort, TC
BeeChoo
Linda and I
Laysee from IT
CK from finance, who left a few months after me.
May from QA
Cheah from Test engineering
Zaidi from HR
Heroes from EOL maintenance
Another hero, Theow
My shift partners ... Hasni, Sivaji (my lead), and Syidah
All bosses and I
MHs from my shift
Now its the farewell meals sharing...
This dinner was sponsored by my MHs.... they brought food and cakes before i left.
Jelly
Fruits
Drinks
We were eating in the meeting room
Me, Sivaji, Hasni and Sara from Facility dept
My MHs and I
Another lunch at Sriwan sponsored by TS
My face looks so scary... FAT!
Kumar, Rajes n me
Jet and TS
Hasni and Ita
CK and I
Sivaji, Kumar and I
Sara
MC and I
Another dinner sponsored by my breakfast group at Matsuki Japanese Restaurant
PuiLing and I
Shoon and Cheah
Leong and I
My breakfast group clockwise - Joobeng, Carrie, Leong, Mandy, PuiLing, me and Vivian
Clockwise - ChoonWooi, Cheah, Shoon, Leong and me
Vivian and I
JooBeng and I
These are the food we ate






Another lunch from QA and engineering group at Chef and Brew
Heng and I
Group photo
Goh, BoonLay and their daughter
Laysee and Linda
Ok... enough, i know i look very fat in these photos. Just a sharing... sorry for so out dated ... :D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment