It was Wednesday night when i received a message from my brother asking me to call him when i finished my yoga. I got home and got to know that my youngest uncle - my mom's youngest brother is in very severe sickness stage; and all of us (all cousins) was asked to get to Perlis immediately!!!
I called to my brother and was discussing how our plan would be. And we had decided to get back on friday evening. As we heard he is not going to make it anymore. Alright, plan set, date and time set. And as soon as i put down my phone. My mom running to my room and told me.... "seh koo boh liao!!"
I was shocked and did not know what to say to my mom. She started to sob and was panic. I told her not to feel sad and calm down first. She insisted to get back there at once but i know i was too tired to drive in middle of the night for 2 hours. It was 1145pm already!! I asked mom to call my aunty; the one who is staying in SP. She got the news and wanted to go back immediately too. I asked her to wait for me, as i could send my mom to SP and let mom follow my aunty's car. Since aunty driving alone so its better to have my mom as company along the journey.
I drove mom to SP and i reached SP in just 35mins; and i got back to Penang and wait for my siblings whose arriving on Sat morning. Mom was sobbing and i tried to comfort her as much as i could. We got to know about uncle's sickness many years ago; but his condition was under control until Apr 2007. He was admitted to Adventist Hospital in early July. My sis spoken to the respective Dr Loo and she was told.... "He is already in very advance stage, there is nothing much we can help." *Dr shaking head when he talked to my sis*
We knew and started to get prepare for..... the day. And we never expect the day came so fast when NONE of us... except my grandmom could make it to visit him one last time. I felt very sad of hearing this. My youngest uncle was a nice man. He bought us to eat our favorite Ikan Bakar every time we got back there. He gave my mom money when he won Magnum nombor ekor. He was serious in his work and was trying to make more money.
He was 43, i last seen him a few weeks ago when my mom urged me to go back there to visit him. LUCKILY we did, and i took a few photos during Chinese New Year and CHENG BENG. LUCKILY i did that, at least i can have his best photos. His face was so skinny and was unable to speak when i visited him last month. I knew the day would come, but we never expect it comes so fast.
My siblings were sitting on the boat to 'release' my uncle to the sea; the place where he used to work.....




He was kept for only 3 days, 5 days funeral was not allowed as he is the youngest son in his family. We had a few sleepless nights and all of us was very tired and exhausted. And this day, this afternoon, we completed everything for him. We brought him to his new home, together with his late wife. I hope he is happy now.
Aside from the funeral, i also learned something. We visited the temple where my uncle was sent to burn. There was a monk... we called it as highest level monk in Malaysia who just passed away in March 2007. His dead body was then kept in this temple for 3 months. And guess what?? his body never damaged at all and his nails and hair still growing. I couldnt believe until i saw it myself. His face was still shinning and GLOWING!! 通过修练身体能够产生高能量物质,而这些物质是不会腐烂的。
We dare not to snap his photos due to courtesy issue, i will continue search online for more details and update here later.
I have got these from my LOVELY sister Ms. ND Hehe! She is always lovely lah, not only this time. I asked her to bring her Nike Presto to me and now i've got it.


Estee Lauder Eye Colors


Estee Lauder Cheek Colors


Kenzo Amour

Kenzo Flowers

Tommy Girls

Isn't my sis a very lovely person?? With all these 3 giant bottles perfume, i must use it daily otherwise the perfume cant keep >2 yrs.
Sorry hor... the sister is mine!! Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!
I called to my brother and was discussing how our plan would be. And we had decided to get back on friday evening. As we heard he is not going to make it anymore. Alright, plan set, date and time set. And as soon as i put down my phone. My mom running to my room and told me.... "seh koo boh liao!!"
I was shocked and did not know what to say to my mom. She started to sob and was panic. I told her not to feel sad and calm down first. She insisted to get back there at once but i know i was too tired to drive in middle of the night for 2 hours. It was 1145pm already!! I asked mom to call my aunty; the one who is staying in SP. She got the news and wanted to go back immediately too. I asked her to wait for me, as i could send my mom to SP and let mom follow my aunty's car. Since aunty driving alone so its better to have my mom as company along the journey.
I drove mom to SP and i reached SP in just 35mins; and i got back to Penang and wait for my siblings whose arriving on Sat morning. Mom was sobbing and i tried to comfort her as much as i could. We got to know about uncle's sickness many years ago; but his condition was under control until Apr 2007. He was admitted to Adventist Hospital in early July. My sis spoken to the respective Dr Loo and she was told.... "He is already in very advance stage, there is nothing much we can help." *Dr shaking head when he talked to my sis*
We knew and started to get prepare for..... the day. And we never expect the day came so fast when NONE of us... except my grandmom could make it to visit him one last time. I felt very sad of hearing this. My youngest uncle was a nice man. He bought us to eat our favorite Ikan Bakar every time we got back there. He gave my mom money when he won Magnum nombor ekor. He was serious in his work and was trying to make more money.
He was 43, i last seen him a few weeks ago when my mom urged me to go back there to visit him. LUCKILY we did, and i took a few photos during Chinese New Year and CHENG BENG. LUCKILY i did that, at least i can have his best photos. His face was so skinny and was unable to speak when i visited him last month. I knew the day would come, but we never expect it comes so fast.
My siblings were sitting on the boat to 'release' my uncle to the sea; the place where he used to work.....




He was kept for only 3 days, 5 days funeral was not allowed as he is the youngest son in his family. We had a few sleepless nights and all of us was very tired and exhausted. And this day, this afternoon, we completed everything for him. We brought him to his new home, together with his late wife. I hope he is happy now.
Aside from the funeral, i also learned something. We visited the temple where my uncle was sent to burn. There was a monk... we called it as highest level monk in Malaysia who just passed away in March 2007. His dead body was then kept in this temple for 3 months. And guess what?? his body never damaged at all and his nails and hair still growing. I couldnt believe until i saw it myself. His face was still shinning and GLOWING!! 通过修练身体能够产生高能量物质,而这些物质是不会腐烂的。
We dare not to snap his photos due to courtesy issue, i will continue search online for more details and update here later.
I have got these from my LOVELY sister Ms. ND Hehe! She is always lovely lah, not only this time. I asked her to bring her Nike Presto to me and now i've got it.
Estee Lauder Eye Colors
Estee Lauder Cheek Colors
Kenzo Amour
Kenzo Flowers
Tommy Girls
Isn't my sis a very lovely person?? With all these 3 giant bottles perfume, i must use it daily otherwise the perfume cant keep >2 yrs.
Sorry hor... the sister is mine!! Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!
No comments:
Post a Comment