Friday, September 21, 2007

Do I look very 串 ??

I guess this is very subjective. I believed, I look quite ‘howlian’ la, especially if I don’t know someone, I don’t tend to smile at you, you will find I am very how lian lo. Especially gals… they would say I pretend like I am very pretty and !

Haha, I cant blame them… because my face really look very how lian. Muahaha!

Then again, do I really that how lian?? As I’ve mentioned before, this is very subjective.

When you like someone, you will like him/her no matter what. No matter how she looks, how she speaks, how she laughs…

When you don’t like someone, whatever it is, its negative to you. I will look very when I don’t talk at all. For those who doesn’t like me, I know the comment will be “si beh loh!” :D







Ar boh?? You thought what?? ma loh! Don’t care also lah!

No comments: