Saturday, January 15, 2011

Being loved

How you define being loved? Love can comes in many forms though. I am not talking about man and woman attraction law only. A simple hug or kiss from the kids can do wonder. And it always works for me. Being an aunt for many years, not very long time but it almost 7 yrs since she was born. I never stop loving her, not to forget her brother, Ayden.

These people, when they are around at home, you feel disturbed, annoyed because all they know is making noise. They ask pressie from you, they ask for McD, Pizza, Kenny Rogers and etc etc!! But when they are not around, you suddenly feel so 'lonely', its just quiet and all you heard is the fan spinning and the water tap flowing sounds. And now you realized these kids are part of your life. And yes they are! They are part of my life. Many said why not you get your own baby. Well, I really love to have one but this is not something that I can do it on my own.

To some kids are just too much trouble for them. I never deny its really a trouble and you need to endure it for the next 20 years (at least) once they come to your life. The moment they '' wa wa " crying out loud coming out from your womb, the trouble starts. The every 2 hours alarm clock at night asking for milk, then 3 then 4 hours. Then they stop to cry at night. Too long to list here.

But my point is, when all these troubles around, you asking yourself when is my kid going to grow up, when can I get over all these mess?? Then again, one day when you look at them, grow up, taller and talk to you alot. And when you look at their photo, may be 3 yrs ago photo. You will actually miss them. :) And missing their younger moment that they very manja to you. Crawl and sleep on you. So sweet huh.... yes it is, I always feel loved when this happened.

Being loved not only from your man, but the kid's hugs, kisses, the way they jump on you, Haha! The best thing is when they say " ee ee, tonight I want to sleep with you, please come home early as soon as you finish work. " How sweet!!! Now who says kids are a trouble? Not at all. All of them are adorable and deserve to be loved.

Happy loving to children everyone.

No comments: