Saturday, January 08, 2011

Peaceful day

I have many news to update here. And there is one thing i need to update here is, I SERIOUSLY NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT. To make myself happier and sexier when i wear that skinny jeans, body hugging shirts or whatever, I need to put effort to achieve that.

Sitting at the backyard had a bowl of mom's secret recipe laksa, looking at the the green grass, watching kids playing the swing and slide. Who said chilling at home is not a life? Trapped in jam, spending $$ shopping, had expensive lunch in the restaurant called life? That is depends how you define your life is.

At night, me and my siblings sit at our car porch, have some beers, chit chat and guess what, we can chat for very long. I mean very long until dawn. :P We dont do that every night of course, just once a while. And yes, that's our life. :)

2 comments:

WY said...

I'd like to click the "Like" button.
kakakaka
FB addict. (-_-')

Sakemi said...

Then i say thanks for the like. :)