Friday, January 14, 2011

What do you want in life?

Seriously, anyone thought of this before? Many man said: Womens dream = marry a rich man. But is that true? Well? Lets face it, this is really what woman wants but it may not be an ultimate goal of their life. Ask again, how many rich man can you date? And rich man may have everything you need but not love. It still depends what you want in life. Love does not make you feel full anyway. :)

How about my dream? Actually marrying a rich man is no longer listed anymore (used to be listed). I dont know how to explain but its just not my ultimate lifetime goal. If I meet someone who loves me and coincidently he is financially stable and rich, then its a bonus. Keyword, financially stable not rich. Its different ok! Rich to me is those they got no worry of their life even without working, they have family business, or their parents had bought alot of fixed assets registered to their name. And they can survive with the business dividend and rental comfortably. Financially stable means this man have a decent earnings, the ideal case is he is earning more than me. He is able to own a house, car big small I dont really mind, if its big ... again it will be a bonus.

I want to have a house, ideal case is landed property, renovation done perfectly with a fully equipped kitchen. I dont cook but I must have a nice kitchen so that the home is complete. It does not need to be like a designer home but it should be comfy and able to make me stay in and enjoy my home. However always remember that comfy comes with a price. I am now in KL and if I am going to station here for a long time. This dream may be achievable. If I am back to Pg one day, I dont know when but who knows it may happen. I wish I can get a 1000sq CONDO, as landed property in Pg is ridiculously expensive. A landed house say like 20 x 70 in Pg can cost up to 700k -1 million. Paying 3000-4000 installment a month to the bank is just not me.

There is one crazy thought that I have. I wish to have my baby, not married. Haha, stop laughing first, I have not finished. This will not happened if I stay in Malaysia as the sperm bank that we have does not work in that way. Means I just want to get conceived but not having sex with another man. Well since this will not happen now, so still stick to the ordinary plan - search for the right gene to get pregnant. :P

Relationship? I had been through alot. I always have problem when comes to decision making. As most of the time, the cooling period is really COLD. No 'business' at all! Even my door is already open. But I am not those "let me tell you everything about me" type of gal that update everything in facebook so that everyone knows that she is already single, sad, happy, taken lunch, ate baskin robin ice cream on 31st of a particular month or so. I still update in Facebook but not immediately after I broke off. Normally those who stalk on my page will know ..... ok this gal no longer post her bf photos and her bf removed all her photos .....may be I should check this out from her. There goes question comes after few months. And I told them to keep low profile and no one actually knows that until after 6 months. I was really enjoy my singlehood, having QUIET times at home. Not going out but just lay back on my sofa, watching my favorite "Benjamin Button" with air cond switched on, drink a cup of iced coffee. How nice!!! Well, I was not sad you know...... I just miss the quiet moment and want to calm myself down so that I dont put myself into trouble again.

If you ask what type of man I like, in fact this is kinda standard question to every gals. (I am still a gal even I am 30 ok!) Its actually not so hard to please a gal, you just need to be caring, passionate, romantic, generous, love her family, love her pets, love her hair, love her everything and etc etc etc.....To please a man? Even easier, get naked! (LOL) Ops!!! ok back to my topic. I do not have a standard criteria, if I like you I like you. Chemical oriented! How stupid but I cant help it. Then again I can be very realistic when comes to life. Means chemical is a must but if we do not share a common life goal, it will not work. (So I still have my mandatory checklist. Lesson learnt from my past). Some man cant take it because they think that is a pressure and ask why do you have to be so calculative when comes to money. Oh yea, if not calculative, your bank account will end up get nothing. So being a realistic gal, I seriously cannot accept a stingy guy, if you are not willing to spend, please just stay home and eat what your mom cook.

Then comes to career, well many years back I told myself If I get this much I am happy. But when you hit that number, you start to raise again and you continue work hard to get it. After that the cycle start over as you will always set a new number. So I guess this should be an infinite loop in my life until I get old.

And lastly to end this crap, life doesnt has to be perfect but wonderful. You should feel happy with what you have and we grow old gracefully. Getting old is not scary, closer to death is! So get a life and stay cheerful.

6 comments:

Nizzy Da Dizzy said...

Good one.. To please man part as getting naked is lol'ed me.. Perhaps being a full of harmonic sense of humour could even please man without being naked.. ;) n btw the future plans is awesome.

Sakemi said...

Thanks, which future plan you referring to? The baby or the house thingy? :P

Nizzy Da Dizzy said...

Investment on properties of course.. Not a baby factory :p

Boon Ho said...

Just do it..for the property plan as what you plan previously.. appreciate what you have now.. .

Sakemi said...

Work hard! work hard!!

WY said...

*Like*